It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the plane go through the building? Presentation provided.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Accordingly to many people the plane or parts of the plane went through the WTC to come out from the other side in the form of a shaped nose cone.
Accordingly to NIST computer generated simulation basically the plane would have completely polverized. I hardly beleive that I am using NIST but for once I will give them some credit. Now back to the nose again, is it a plum of smoke?

Notice as well that debris from the plane should have shattered upon impact on the front of the building as well and they did not, but that is another story.

www.nist.gov...

[edit on 9-6-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Forgive me, piacenza, but haven't we addressed this more than once elsewhere; and isn't it the case that, when asked for better quality images or when offered potential explanations, the whole debate comes crashing to a halt. The same will happen here. Why repeat the process in a new thread?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am reading lately a lot of posts where people are explaining how it is possible for a plane to go through the WTC (maybe with a little bump here and there).
Now if they feel like debunking the NIST presentation I would be very happy. This is an important issue that needs to be looked at one more time IMO. If the Mods feel like it’s not worth a separate thread please cancel the post.
Everything has been covered over and over and over again so should we stop posting all at once?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its just kind to hard to believe that the nose cone which is made of graphite composte and the rest of the cockpit which is mostly made of aluminum would have made it through the steel beams intact.

Just like the nose of the plane at the Pentagon would not have made it intact past the first wall, let alone the collums and interior walls.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Everything has been covered over and over and over again so should we stop posting all at once?

No, but when the issue is current in another thread, and when the same unanswered questions that were raised there are going to be raised here, it seems to me to be an unnecessary duplication.

I refer you to this post, which conveniently sets out the questions no one wanted to answer the last time we discussed what you claim is the nose cone.

If you could start by addressing them, we might make some progress.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Accordingly to many people the plane or parts of the plane went through the WTC to come out from the other side in the form of a shaped nose cone.
Accordingly to NIST computer generated simulation basically the plane would have completely polverized. I hardly beleive that I am using NIST but for once I will give them some credit. Now back to the nose again, is it a plum of smoke?

Notice as well that debris from the plane should have shattered upon impact on the front of the building as well and they did not, but that is another story.

www.nist.gov...

[edit on 9-6-2007 by piacenza]

Can you quote the part where it says the plane couldn't have gone all the way through the building?

And as to how someone asked, it's about speed. Even if something is light weight, if you give it enough speed, it will penetrate anything. In a tornado a poker card can slice through wood. Plus while there are steel beams in the WTC, that's just the supports. The majority of the building is air. Unlike the pentagon where on matter what the nosecone is going through solid concrete.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
Can you quote the part where it says the plane couldn't have gone all the way through the building?

And as to how someone asked, it's about speed. Even if something is light weight, if you give it enough speed, it will penetrate anything. In a tornado a poker card can slice through wood. Plus while there are steel beams in the WTC, that's just the supports. The majority of the building is air. Unlike the pentagon where on matter what the nosecone is going through solid concrete.

Well no its not all about speed. Its what its made of also that going to effect how far it goes into building. A graphite composite nose cone is not going to stay intact after hitting the first set of steel beams. At the Pentagon their is no way the nose punched through the reinforced wall and kept going through the collums and interior walls.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Anything at a high enough speed will go through steel. But what makes you think it hit steel beams?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
First of all we don't know which part of the plane came out the other side. It could be the engine, in fact the engine on a b-25 went through the Empire State Building in a very similar manner travelling at much slower speed.

The video evidence is *INCONCLUSIVE* due to the fact it is not the best quality. So what we have is a piece of the plane. Now a part of the engine was found, so it could be the engine.

But we can only speculate at this point.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
But what makes you think it hit steel beams?

Because their are steel beams just feet apart on the exterior and interior of the buildings.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is it me...or are the same 4-5 guys making the same threads leading to the same "NO PLANES" theory. I thought the mods were taking control of this!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Topic:
» 9/11 Conspiracies » Did the plane go through the building? Presentation provided. » Post Reply

I've yet to see Any discussion of "plane - no plane" in this thread. ???

"Did the plane go through the building?"

Please keep the responses focused on the topic of discussion.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join