It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kennedy is alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
can people tell me what they think happend to JFK..........please tell me what you think he was involved in or not involved in......or what reason oswald had for assanating our president

[edit on 5-6-2007 by lynchisgod]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi lynchisgod. Welcome to ATS. Good question. Many folks have wondered similarly. There are a variety of good threads about "my President" here on ATS.

Up in the right hand corner of the page there is a search feature, try typing in Kennedy and click search, or Zapruder or Connolly or Oswald... wasn't there a character with the last name of Greer involved? Lots of other great threads too.

Enjoy! Have a great day.

Vic

[edit on 5-6-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Errmm.....he'd be doing pretty well to be alive considering I have seen the footage of his wife getting covered in his brain.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sorry to kill your thread. Are you saying that the man that lost half his head that fateful day was a stand in? What makes you believe he's alive? Maybe he's with Hitler and Elvis. I suppose it's possible a stunt double may have stood in for public appearances. I wonder why George doesn't drive around in convertables? Probably because "Gee Shucks, look at all the people.....BOOM!" Instant airconditioning for the brain.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
thank you for replying........(those that did
)..........but by saying kennedy is alive Iam only trying to catch peoples attention...........hopefully i can get some more input

[edit on 6-6-2007 by lynchisgod]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link of the video where its clearly visible he lost half his head? Do not worry I have a very strong stomach and only want to watch it for educational purposes.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Does anyone have a link of the video where its clearly visible he lost half his head? Do not worry I have a very strong stomach and only want to watch it for educational purposes.

You never seen it before?

You could probably find it on youtube maybe, try typing in John kennedy assasination.

Here found it.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have seen a video of him getting assassinated but it was not very clear and only showed him falling down, but I am watching it while I type this.

top topics

join