It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube removes 9/11 video under reason of "Inappropriate Content"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Other than the music being epic in itself, this video shows that YouTube removed the video for reason of "inappropriate content".

Here is the video they removed:

www.LiveVideo.com... (Look for "Part 11")

Anything look inappropriate to you? You know, other than the obvious stuff.

EDIT: Looking again, it seems the original uploader uploaded it onto another account, but who knows how long that will stay up.

[edit on 5/31/2007 by SonicInfinity]

[edit on 5/31/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
YouTube Video:

Works for me. (?)

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That's the reuploaded one by NufffRespect2 about a day ago. The first one was uploaded by NufffRespect and was removed.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lulz, I just posted this in another forum, and they're all pretty much tell me to *bleep* off. They're laughing at the video, saying "Tim Osman" is nothing but a fake, made-up thing by the conspiracy theorists. Does anybody have any credible sources about Tim Osman and The Carlyle Group? I tried Wikipedia, but they responded with "did you edit that yourself?"

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
YouTube is getting tough on videos that use copyrighted material without permission.

In fact, you'll now also be hard-pressed to find "Screw Loose Change" on YouTube as well.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
SonicInfinity you have my attention. Us darn conspiracy theorists just won't let up."FLAGGED"

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
..They're laughing at the video, saying "Tim Osman" is nothing but a fake, made-up thing by the conspiracy theorists. Does anybody have any credible sources about Tim Osman and The Carlyle Group?

Well i dont know what you'll consider credible sources but the story of Osama Bin Laden a.k.a "Tim Osman" is interesting to say the least. here's some of it,

"Meeting Riconosciuto and Gunderson at the hotel were two representatives of the mujahadeen, waiting to discuss their armament needs. One of the two was named "Ralph Olberg." The other one was called Tim Osman (or Ossman)..
....He was a 27-year-old Saudi. Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments."....

interesting indeed..

qwstnevrythg.blog-city.com...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think I saw some naked women!! Not really, maybe even youtube is feeling the heat these days. After all we're just bunch of loonies right. This paticular sheeple is not surprised by any censoring of the facts by any media source. The world is full of people willing to do anything for money. Even threatening others into silence.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well, Part 8 has now been deleted. People on YouTubers are going nuts about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Does anybody have any credible sources about Tim Osman and The Carlyle Group?

I'm not sure that OBL/Tim Osman is connected to the Carlyle group directly (though I've read speculation that one, or more, of his siblings hold investmests with the group). As to the OBL/Osman connection; this was the reported document that brought the alias of "Tim Osman" to the public.

top topics

join