It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon voices?...same dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ok...so me and my friend who lives in texas...i live in cali...had the same dream one day...after that dream her and i had the same emotions at the same time...and had the same physical pains at the same time...it was weird...anyways...i told my friend who knows quite a bit about demons bein he had a few try to take over him last year(boy that was fun i hate shadow...) anyways he thinks there are demons buggin us...then she started getting voices...they keep tellin her that she needs to save someone...sacrfice something to save them...my friend said she can get rid of them through meditation...but if the evil is embeded too deep it'll only make the voices not as bad...can anybody give me more info? some help? could really use it

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm not really an expert on this matter, but, you and your friend must be VERY close. Have you shared some sort of huge event together, other than the dreams? Perhaps a near death experience or anything?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Now thats interesting. Now I dont know could be way off here. but i am gonna say your around the age of 16-17. most likely wrong. but thats a age when demons and other bad evil or just plain nasty spirits go after people. of course they go after people of all ages but one's soul starts coming "awake" around that time. and to notenot all demons are evil.

your friend and yourself sound like you are "spirtual twins" or whatever you wish to call it. maybe you two are connected for a purpose. i want to know more about the demons. tell me does any of these terms ring any bells. "Delivic" "Codius" "Stats" "Inferniac"

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Speaking scientifically a person who hears voices which urge the listener to commit harm is usually an indication of schizophrenia. Now don't bug out or anything, its probably nothing but a symptom of schizophrenia.
I would advise you discuss these problems with a GP before grabbing the cross and holy water.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ok...yes bother her and i are 17...are you guys interested in the dream?...and yes both of us have had near death experiences...im not quite sure its schizoprenia considering while she was at the movies she had a random woman walked up to her and told her not worry that the demon will leave soon and god was on her side...is there a way to get rid of these demons? or what ever they may be?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I always say when people are concerned with this type of problem, go to the GP before doing anything drastic. If the GP has no answers for the voices your hearing, then go to a priest.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
ok, calm yourself, demons in 17 year olds are just hormonal changes affecting the function of parts of the brain. seeing as we know very little about certain areas of the brain, it's been proposed that parts of it are used for what we in our ignorance would call 'psychic powers'. whether or not this is true, it certainly makes sense. most 'supernatural' events center around children and teens at puberty when the imagination is highest and the hormones are most turbulent.
i doubt it's anything as scary a schitzophrenia. just sounds to me like the enigma of the teenage brain running rings around modern science again :-)
don't listen to the religious nutters telling you you need exorcising. it's pretty routine for people around your age to experience these things (i did, and most of my friends did too).
if you've undergone any kind of traumatic event, it's very important that you go for a short spell of counselling, just to set your mind at ease a bit. if you can't think of anything that could have triggered this off, write down everything you are being 'told' in these dreams, and come back to this topic to fill us in.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well I sort of understand what the OP is going through and I am 25 and still cant explain what my problem is. I have heard voices and actually have been told things as silly as what song will come on next in the radio and then that song as sure as day will be played. I dont really believe in demons 100% and am not religious but weird stuff occurs from time to time which sometimes seems to be opposing voices in my head trying to convince me of certain paths to take. Its almost like on tv when the angel and the devil appears on the shoulders trying to sway your choices. I laugh at the voices when they ask me to do things I would never do so if it is just me being scitzo then I think I can handle it but I do not think thats the case because if I focus on telling them to go away they do.

The good voice however is very helpful and I always try to listen to that.Whatever is goin on I know there is so much about our reality and brains we just have no clue about so I'll just enjoy my own personal insanity and manage it as best I can.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i dont know what to say, but have any of these "voices" in your dreams? i have had what i can only describe as demons trying to comunicate with me through my dreams. i dont really think the voices are that of a demon as from my dreams, they are a lot more evil. you can check out my thread for more info about the demons in my dreams and hopefully it might help you www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TroubledDreamer

Are you trying to say that shadows actually posessed a person? Can you give any more detail on that?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Batty
don't listen to the religious nutters telling you you need exorcising.

Although I agree with most of your post I don't think it's necessary to insult people for their beliefs.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hello? Anyone? Can a shadow "being" reeeeeeeallllly possess humans? That would make them so much more awful. (Like they aren't stupid already!)

top topics

join