It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great clip of secondary explosion going off while 2nd plane hits the tower.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
At 53 seconds on the clip you can clearly see the explosion on the right side of the tower. I am talking about the tower that was already attacked.
What a damn coincidence don't you think? Just irght at impact of the second plane. Ignore the rest of the video. Thnx

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenzaWhat a damn coincidence don't you think? Just irght at impact of the second plane.

And maybe therein lies the explanation. Not an explosion within that building, but in the other building.

Look what happened to the camera at the point of impact. WTC1 was also shaken by the impact of the plane into WTC2. What's more, the air around both buildings was violently disturbed by the explosion. In my view, these factors combined to force smoke and fire out of the already burning WTC1. I think there's no more to it than that.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I cant believe there is people on ATS that not only backs but defends the original story. The agenda of a lot of people on this site a lot more than other sites is worrying. There is a pattern that i have noticed.
Good find Piacaenza, and no i do not believe it to be coincidental, cheers.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wow, I do not want to force my point of view on anyone anymore ,but that looks like an explosion, the vacum effect you are talking about can be seen in the other part of the building quite a bit later than this explosion. This explosion happened right on impact. And I am sorry to contradict you but that is an explosion. It looks small but its not that small.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i gotta go with coughy on this one guys, overall i found the video interesting but as to the flashes i think theres a pretty mundane explaination for it.

i could list a bunch of reasons why it likely isnt a bomb and so forth but i wont.

just ask yourself this, isnt it odd that you hear the explosions before you see the flashes? thats pretty key actually

just my .02

good find though piacenza

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Damocles]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
I cant believe there is people on ATS that not only backs but defends the original story. The agenda of a lot of people on this site ....

:shk: I can't believe that there are people on ATS that stab other ATSers who believe their own eyes and what they saw on 911 ... two huge airplanes, heavy with jet fuel, plowing into the WTC, and the subsequent structural damage bringing down the towers.

It's just that simple.

Oh .... and as far as your agenda comment ... I can say it right back at you. Looks to me like some people have an AGENDA for pushing the 'conspiracy theory' so hard.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

just ask yourself this, isnt it odd that you hear the explosions before you see the flashes? thats pretty key actually

I thought the same thing. With lighthing you see the flash first, then hear a thunder. This is the other way around..So maybe this video is not as 'original' as claimed?

top topics

join