It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutralized Sheeple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My theory is that yes we are still sheeple with the movement going on. We are falling into their neutralization trap's. We keep using youtube and google instead of creating a uncorrupt, unbias, uncontrolled video sharing website(one that is popular). If we continue to use their file sharing websites, like myspace, youtube, google, and some other's we will give them the power to destroy information that comes from people commenting on these videos.

Like lemming's we fall right into their traps. Sure we have our own forums, but our video sharing system is flawed, half of it is being deleted and bury'd from top 100 lists because of this fact. Thus not being able to expose the public too it.

Do you realize how big a propaganda tool a video sharing website is? They bought them out for million's because they are so dangerous to the new world order's cause. Creating a people's video sharing website that will encourage discussion rather than attempt to misinform should be a core goal of this movement for truth.

2ndly, an attempt must be made to teach people to boycott these websites. Give them an alternative to use that is popular. Heck we made ron Paul popular we can spread the word about a video sharing site. Abovetopsecret.com/video? Common guy's it would be great! Increased visitors, increased use of the site, more advertising, more equipment.

They don't want to get rid of 911 Truth, they want to neutralize them.

-Bought out Youtube.com
-Bought out Google.com
-Disinformation Pieces
-Deleting and altering comments from websites they control like youtube, google, yahoo, every website control by news corp.
-Bush saying we only need to fool some of the people all the time and that's what we are doing.

-DIGG.com the most popular information and commenting system is burying important information. Be ready to replicate this system and use it for our own ends and allow important info to get to the top100. That's when mass awakening will happen.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by spiritp0wer]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i agree with you they also do it in more ways than buying up the youtube and google they portray conspiracy theorists as crazies in popular movies and shows they try to make what we say seem invalid ((or neutralize it good choice of words)) they leave some things out there to keep us preoccuppied they propably also look at places like this and use it to tweak there tactics to stay in the shadows loose change while it hits on key issues is only still up because it doesnt go into the full truth so when people see it they they think theyre getting everything but theyre not and thats what the nwo wants

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Who's fault is it you keep using those web sites?

I stopped using google a longtime ago. It is a poor search engine that never gave the results I sought. I don't know why it ever became so popular in the first place.

And youtube is boring and uninteresting with nothing of value.

Both are just the opiate of the naive and gullible. They are OK for people who don't know how to do research on the net.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I admit it, I am as bad as the rest, and I know what you are talking about.
What viable alternatives are there however.

Youtube before they took it over, was about to have it's pants sued by thier friends and associaites. If they had not sold out, they woud have gone under. So if you are going to put together a popular video site, then you have to figure out how to pay for things. Eg. Storage, servers, etc. People have to be willing to support it from the get go, some way some how. Also the reason that youtube is so popular is cause now that they are owned by them, they are no longer in full danger of getting suied like they were before, and now even if they do, they have the power to fight it. If those guys had not sold out, they would have made sure they got suied into the ground, and then there would be no youtube. I think what we can do, is create alternatives, but when we do see something good there, make copies, and vote and make it popular and encourage those posters to post on the alternative site as well. Also Youtube is popular cause they have videos, tv shows, movie clips, etc. The other site could not have those things, so it would not be as popular for the same reasons, but if it got the truth out that would be good, but people don't necesarily go to websites like youtube for the truth, they go for the other gimiks.

Google. Even I now realise that google has been compromised, but I still really like that search engine. I admit that I am still hooked on google, knowing what I know. I know there are sites like froogle, and a couple of others, and yes, I should in my online world do what I am trying to do in my offline world. Eg. Not using the big cable or phone company. (Well at least not the Canadian ones.) I still have to change over to smaller banks, or ones that are not running the country.

I also realise these changes have to be made, but it's hard. I think if we made each other more aware on a conscious level that these are things that we have to do, then it would become a little bit easier day by day.

So what are your suggestions for alternative search engines. and video sharing sites? If you give people a good enough, quality alternative, they might just choose it.

I think we all got pretty comfortable with google, I know I did, but if it means a change for the future, then I am more than willing to ween myself off of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am also looking for better search engines and video sites. I stopped using google except for google earth a while ago, for such horrible and money driven search results I just couldn't take it anymore. Never really used google video. I used myspace to keep in touch with friends years before they were bought out. Now I really don't care for it at all. YouTube is driving me crazy ... I swear someone is going through the videos, and instead of just deleting all of them ... they are eliminating the sound somehow. I have noticed just fooling around tonight, anything anti-O'Reily was silent ... Colbert's speech in front of Bush, a bunch of stuff ... silent for no reason.

I completely agree they are leaving some things ... that either don't go into it deep enough for them to worry much, or just enough to keep those fed enough so they don't see bigger pictures.

Where is there to go? What are the best search engines? the best video sites? the best mail sites? I am sure with all the members here, there has to be some knowledge of independent sites/hosts/etc.

I have to admit, I myself had been a bit of a naive person, but always questioned status quo, and am overly passionate. I am so frustrated with the way things are, but feel a bit powerless ... happy to have found a site like this, but where are the other places that are free like this? I still have a problem searching for what I like or am curious about here ... but learning.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think that www.liveleak.com is great for the videos and stuff. I really thought google was the most vast engine out there, but at the same time.. MSN's SE does seem to cover more of the sites that Google sandboxes and just refuses to allow. I guess I'm not sure, but loving LiveLeak.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you still wish to use google, but do not want them to know you are using it I suggest starting with SCROOGLE:

www.scroogle.org...

no cookies | no search-term records | access log deleted within 48 hours

As for youtube, start donating money for servers

top topics

join