It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do gays and lesbians have less worth than heterosexuals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSHARPE2012
Just like Heterosexuals have less worth to homosexuals weither they will tell the truth or not.

um, sure if you say so.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
From a cold, scientific, evolutionary viewpoint of course heterosexuals have far more value than homosexuals.

Homosexuals are scientifically analogous to organisms that have been infested by a mind altering parasite that prevents them from breeding (numerous such parasites have been documented here before).

In other words, as far as genetics are concerned, they are already dead. Yet, they are worse than dead, since they compete for resources with productive members of society that are producing offspring to carry on the species.

Of course in human society, it's far more complicated than that purely darwinian analysis, and plenty of gays actually do have straight sex either naturally or artificially to reproduce. Still, surely it still has some importance and impact on the human genome as a whole.

(please don't bash me for being anti-gay, I certainly am not, I'm just, as I said, giving this from a pure, cold scientific viewpoint).

To deny these facts would be embracing ignorance.

Evolutionary theories do obviously create some other obvious conclusions far from leftist (or even humanist) ideals you know.

[edit on 6/1/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thats a silly question. Of course they have less worth. They are committing illegal acts according to God, and will therefore be punished accordingly. They CHOSE the sinful path. I dont feel sorry for any mistakes that have happend as a result of thier sins, but will attempt to guide them on the right path and to help the correct their bad decisions. I live in miami and I cannot believe with all the most beautiful women arond some men choose to be gay, simply boggles my mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thats a silly question. Of course they have less worth.

Wow, just wow.

They are committing illegal acts according to God, and will therefore be punished accordingly.

Then, let's allow God to decide in his own time, shall we ?

They CHOSE the sinful path. I dont feel sorry for any mistakes that have happend as a result of thier sins,

Did they actually choose their orientation ? Different debate, I know.
But I'm not so sure it was a choice, for the majority of gay people.
And, exactly what has happened as a "result of their sins" ?
What are you implying ?

but will attempt to guide them on the right path and to help the correct their bad decisions.

That is so...so, humane. /wipes a tear from my eye.

I live in miami and I cannot believe with all the most beautiful women arond some men choose to be gay, simply boggles my mind.

I'm around some shapely, tall and stunning women on a frequent basis.
I prefer my women plain, and a bit plump. Does that boggle your mind ? I sure hope so.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Did they actually choose their orientation ? Different debate, I know.
But I'm not so sure it was a choice, for the majority of gay people.
And, exactly what has happened as a "result of their sins" ?
What are you implying ?

Lex

They choose their orientation. There is no genetic basis for transmission of homosexuality. It was initially a Psychiatric Disorder in the DSM IV until it was FORCED to be removed. It should be reinstated. It is a medical disorder and will treated as such.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

They choose their orientation. There is no genetic basis

Please provide absolute, solid proof of this.

It is a medical disorder and will treated as such.

Oh wait, I have a call....It's the CVS pharmacy. Your script for anti-
homophobia is ready to be picked up.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There is no genetic proof for gene transmission for homosexuallity. Lots of homosexual people are married and pretend to lead normal lives with their heterosexual partner. Why arent thier kids gay?

If you get two gay lesbians and let them have kids (oh wait they cant, because they nature and god wont allow it, hmmm maybe there is a reason it is forbidden). If gays are not doing this on their own accord why do they exaggerate the opposite sexes qualities.

For instance why do gay men act SUPERfeminine when no women themselves act superfeminine. Goes to show that they are exagerrating female qualities in order to pretend to become females. Simple pure intentional exagerration of qualities. Now explain that to me.

Why does nature target homosexuals with AIDs?? There is a higher RISK of contracting AIDs with receptive anal intercourse in a gay relationship than with a heterosexual relationship. Yes there are more AIDs in Africa because the only mode of transmission is heter contact, but if there were gays there, the disease would spread FASTER. Simply put AIDs is natures way of dealing with gays and the increasing population on earth.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Quote from PROFESSIONAL"Thats a silly question. Of course they have less worth. They are committing illegal acts according to God, and will therefore be punished accordingly. They CHOSE the sinful path. I dont feel sorry for any mistakes that have happend as a result of thier sins, but will attempt to guide them on the right path and to help the correct their bad decisions. I live in miami and I cannot believe with all the most beautiful women arond some men choose to be gay, simply boggles my mind."

The logical conclusion:
Beautiful women live in M iami
Gay men don't want to have sex w said beautiful women
Hetero men want to have sex w beautiful women

What boggles my mind is that you have all the facts but can't each the logical conclusion that being gay is not a choice; perhaps it is the parasite lodged in your brain preventing logical thought.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Posted by the PROFESSIONAL:
Thats a silly question. Of course they have less worth. They are committing illegal acts according to God, and will therefore be punished accordingly. They CHOSE the sinful path. I dont feel sorry for any mistakes that have happend as a result of thier sins, but will attempt to guide them on the right path and to help the correct their bad decisions. I live in miami and I cannot believe with all the most beautiful women arond some men choose to be gay, simply boggles my mind.

The logical conclusion:
Beautiful women live in M iami
Gay men don't want to have sex w said beautiful women
Hetero men want to have sex w beautiful women

What boggles my mind is that you have all the facts but can't each the logical conclusion that being gay is not a choice; perhaps it is the parasite lodged in your brain preventing logical thought.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Simply put AIDs is natures way of dealing with gays and the increasing population on earth.

Wait, let me get this correct.

Aids is natures way of dealing with gays ?
You, Sir are exactly what ATS denies.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That is the logical conclusion actually. Why do some people do the things they do even when they know what is right? Why do some people commit suicide when they know they will die? Why do some people do one thing when the other was right, because they made a bad choice, simple logical conclusion.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It appears that society values gays less than heteros. The point about murderers being allowed to marry is well taken. Even mentally retarded people are permitted to marry and live at state expense and produce children also at state expense who will be more likely to be stupid and pass along retarded genes. Gay men who pay taxes, and who are more intelligent than average, are forced to spend $50,000-$100,000 per child to have a family, none paid for by the state. So, in that respect, a gay man is worth at least 50,000 dollars less than a retarded person in the USA; we could do the same calculations on the additional legal fees required to somewhat equalize one's rights in a partner relationship compared to what a straight person gets for free. Then we could start with the tax differentials and lost benefits. I estimate that over a lifetime, a gay couple is valued at least a million dollars less than a retarded straight couple who lives entirely off the dole....Crazy isn't it in this era of overpopulation and pollution and global warming that we idolize the overpopulating swarms of heteros that are literally eating and breeding us off of the Earth, like locusts. We should be giving life-long pensions and medals to the gays who pay taxes, work hard, and dont suck up resources for feeding babies!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by j_kalin

Even mentally retarded people are permitted to marry and live at state expense and produce children also at state expense who will be more likely to be stupid and pass along retarded genes.

j,
While I agree with the majority of your post, I do take exception to the
above excerpt.

You seem to be returning the hatred directed at gay people to people with
mental disabilities.

To call such people "stupid" is (IMO) the same as calling gays "sinners".

I hope you see the point I'm trying to make.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
thanks for your response lex,
I mean no animosity toward retarded people; i am just pointing out the insanity of our government policy that encourages hetero breeding at all costs, even incurring expenses to permit breeding by "unfit" parents(in a darwinian sense only). How many kids could be sent to school or vaccinated with the hundreds of thousands spent on the theoretical retarded couple and their offspring? I say stupid in the meaning of unintelligent, not as an insult.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join