It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Cloaking Technology!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow! Get a load of this video on cloaking technology at work. Seems to be genuine. What do you guys think?

Video

And what if terrorists get hold of this technology? The implications are worrisome! And Alarming.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow. That is amazing, however howcome i havent heard of this anywhere else? Why doesnt it make it into the mainstream news? Surely tech this groundbreaking would be headlined? Right
?

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
Wow. That is amazing, however howcome i havent heard of this anywhere else? Why doesnt it make it into the mainstream news? Surely tech this groundbreaking would be headlined? Right
?

Amazing stuff,i do think tho that if something like this was invented that the government would be the first to know before the public..good video

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I sure would like to borrow that for about 6 hours.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Terrorists have body heat dont they ? Any form of this type of cloaking technology gives of a heat signature. Add that heat signature to the person wearing it and it is more visible than a christmas tree.

I agree this type of cloaking method would be good in some areas but then again not so good in others.

On a final note this technology exists and there is even technology that is far more advanced than the one being shown. And then there is more technology still being developed ahead of this.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 27-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi..
Thanks for your thread. Whether you know it or not, it is a direct answer to someone looking for proof of one of my premonitions, regarding huge crafts, that are totally silent and 'invisible' to the naked eye, unless there is some type of malfunction. In my premonition, and in my experience, this craft can be less than 50 feet over your head, and you can not detect it at all. It was a part of my premonition that someone had a problem with, and you have now given proof that it is not only in the realm of possiblity, but it IS HERE. Kudos to you for posting this video! Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mikesingh- that is incredible. Really makes you wonder what this has been used for up till now.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Actually this is not that new I heard and saw this about a year ago or so. Its done by cameras I think you use two of them I will try to find a link then come back and post it so you can see. If you notice when he puts that paper infront of his face (the skeleton showing) he does not move his mouth or head thats because one camera is on him and the other on the skeleton model. its sort of like the green screen done in tv and movies.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I believe it is fake, all optical illusions. Take note of how the cars on the street move around the man who is "cloaked". It might be possible by positioning a camera on one side of you then projecting its image in front to give the appearance of you not being there but still....

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The original source of the video would be helpful to conclude on the credibility. But as it is right now, it would be ridiculously easy to recreate the exact same video (effects) with a blue screen (i.e. chroma key). The objects that are "cloaked" merely have to be the same colour as the blue screen (i.e. blue or green)...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Those videos look nice, but there are a few illogical elements... at the beginning this guy is playing with ball and brick... you can see the title in the background but you should see the guy's face... is he transparent too?... same goes with the brick...

... the part with skeleton is specially suspicious to me: skeleton doesn't fit and don't move when he move his hands...

this is just my opinion... maybe I am wrong?

[edit on 28-5-2007 by untilted]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Cloak, smoak, schucks. It's all about creating distortions within a field of view.

Ya' takes 'dis lazer. Prism, glow, re-affix. Ye'es. Keep 'em in 'da blind spot.

Duck shoot.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by M4K4V3LI
Actually this is not that new I heard and saw this about a year ago or so. Its done by cameras I think you use two of them I will try to find a link then come back and post it so you can see. If you notice when he puts that paper infront of his face (the skeleton showing) he does not move his mouth or head thats because one camera is on him and the other on the skeleton model. its sort of like the green screen done in tv and movies.

Correct, it is a green screen effect done with two cameras. I think the first time I saw this was about three years ago and was done with a Japanesee girl modeling a rain coat. It is still an impressive effect when you first see it but pretty easy to do, which is why Q never issued this cloaking coat to Bond.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is not actually real. What your seeing is actually edited.

I hope you all know that.

When this first surfaced I saw it hear at ATS and on the news (TV station).

They'ed showd the video but they said it's just an artists impression of what it would look like and what they hope to achieve someday.

That coat is not actually real...

The video is an artists impression. That is all.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Although something similar to this exists - I have seen it prior to this, I think this video has been edited in some portions.

For instance, you should see what is behind the cloaking device, in the case of the man with the "paper", well what is directly behind the piece of paper? Well it isn't his bones, that has been editted in. Instead, you would just see his clothing through the paper.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I'd so get a balaclava one so that I could go round looking like I just had a skull instead of a face and scare little kids with it ahahahahaaa!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sigh this is old news. It was in New Scientist magazine about 8 months ago i think.

I seem to remember that it's a projecture thats throwing the image onto the white object or something. Not really usable to carry around with you. I seem to recall they wanted to use it for surgery so surgeons could "see through" their hands. Also it was proposed for pilots so they could see the runway beneath them when landing.

Interesting but i would hardly call it cloaking technology if you have to carry around a projector, which is itself visible.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
wow what people can do with green screens nowadays. Sorry this isn't real it's what happens when you use a green screen and something that is near the same color as that screen.

The same thing happened once when Barney the Dinosaur stepped in front of one during a taping of the weather for a news cast.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Fake, fake, fake. The speaker is describing some very interesting Mexican UFO sightings in a lecture; he is not talking about the images shown on this video. There is cloaking technology available but not as obviously faked as these images, especially the skeleton!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
what is that thing they use at the end? it looks weird haha anyway well if it's not fake hella crazy

<<   2 >>

join