It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whew!Whoo! Bird Heard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OK, swear this is true. And, there making someting out of nuttin'.

This guy, whom I was angry with the first 1 minute. Was goin' woohoo in the weeds. Twisty he was.

Townslip made somethin' out of it. The woohoo crew.

Is this the Mythical Beast who represents that which is NOT. MayB.

Guy. Thicket. WhewWhoo! 15 time span.

He's tuff' enuff'!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have no idea what you just said. o_o

Really, just reading that makes my brain hurt.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What kind of sounds do they expect it to come from. Are there any ideas what it is.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ek het geen idee wat jy nou gesê het nie. Dalk kan jy stadiger praat?

Not yet?

Just said what you idea have no I. To clear try it up by you could elaborating perhaps?

Now?

I have no idea what you just said. Could you perhaps clear it up by elaborating?

"Woohoo" is a vague for any sort of response. Perhaps for us to understand your story you could give some background information about where this was (Toronto, Mexico City, Guatemala, etc.), what you were doing there (hunting, hiking, fishing, etc.), how many were you (1,2,3,etc.), (I take it "Twisty, Thicket and Townslip" are people?) what Mythical Beast are you referring to (Nessie, Bigfoot, Jackalope, Freddy Krueger, etc.)?

So many questions. I swear Yoda makes more sense.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I know a woman who lives near me who would be all over this thread.....freaking out.......& posting pictures of Doves.

Lots of doves in Utah, and she calls them 'the WoooWhooo mystery birds'

Claiming NOBODY but HER can even see them..............

Ummm ya ok whatever.

Crazy woman down my street and weird guy in the bushes.
It all sounds alike to me

WooooFLippenWho.

Anybody for a Snipe hunt? I have my brown paper bag with the 2 pinecones in it to lure them in!! I am ready to go!
YOu head on out and make a nice camp and I will show up tomarow

[edit on 22-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered

This guy, whom I was angry with the first 1 minute. Was goin' woohoo in the weeds. Twisty he was.

He's tuff' enuff'!

And this guys location says he is from the US? *me thinks someone might have been having a few drinks whem he posted this*

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobarto

He's tuff' enuff'!

And this guys location says he is from the US? *me thinks someone might have been having a few drinks whem he posted this*

I second that.

Or possibly he was high...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well! when the effects of any medication/intoxication has subsided could you please repost your original thread in a comprehendible format for those who have taken an interest in your post can understand.
I and others taking an interest in this forum seem to have little or no idea what you need from the contributers from this vague collection of phrases.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hmm, what you just sed bout reppin for that which is not and such like, makes me think they are makin sumthin outa nuttin'. You need to ignore the townslip and represent for yourself.

Aint nuttin like bein true. Aint no beast or bird.

Respec

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah, what my homedawg fitty-fitty said, yo!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Yeah, what my homedawg fitty-fitty said, yo!

Welcome to ATS. Since your new I'll help you out a bit and tell you that one liners and short comments on ATS are a big NO NO.

Read about it here so you don't get banned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And again welcome to ATS and looking forward to chatting with you.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I know a woman who lives near me who would be all over this thread.....freaking out.......& posting pictures of Doves.

Lots of doves in Utah, and she calls them 'the WoooWhooo mystery birds'

Claiming NOBODY but HER can even see them..............

Ummm ya ok whatever.

Crazy woman down my street and weird guy in the bushes.
It all sounds alike to me

WooooFLippenWho.

Anybody for a Snipe hunt? I have my brown paper bag with the 2 pinecones in it to lure them in!! I am ready to go!
YOu head on out and make a nice camp and I will show up tomarow

[edit on 22-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

SNipe! That's childs' play. Here in my neck of the woods, I live on Yellow Streak Mile. With Bubbly Gum Highway short-by. Squirrelly Misery in the Company Battalion mix. Total Chaos.

The get all mashy in [DEL][DEL][DEL][DEL][DEL][DEL] ushy in 'dem weeds.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Rendition, sorry about the kitty-cat; while I had my sketch pen handy, couldn't resist.

This is the guy, as I say him and heard him. Didn't see him clearly, but heard him about 1/4 hour's worth.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'll try my very best not to be insulting - and I'm really trying my best to be a good neighbour... BUT are you a TROLL?

Very few of your posts make any sense... Are you taking medication, or do you just have a difficulty with the English language...?

(I saw your artwork above... Are you playing fetch-the-ball with the little kitty? You didn’t answer any of the questions asked in the thread…)

It goes far beyond this thread...
Like this thread
And this post
Just to take a few random ones...

In my personal opinion you're not doing the quality of the board any good. Could you perhaps try a little harder not to make reading your posts torture?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ok, so something happened to you that may seem insignificant to someone else, but holds much significance to you.

This guy, whom I was angry with the first 1 minute.

So you were angry with somebody at first, but later on you were not.

Was goin' woohoo in the weeds. Twisty he was.

I'm guessing you either mean a man was yelling "Woo Hoo" in the forest, or a man was yelling "Woo Hoo" while high on weed.

I'm guessing Townslip is a name of a person perhaps? A person named Townslip thought that the man going "Woo Hoo" was important, and correlated it with the "woo hoo crew."

So maybe this Townslip person represents a mythical beast. Perhaps a shapeshifter or skinwalker... And the entire event lasted 15 minutes.

He's tuff' enuff'!

Yep, I'm lost. Give us more info on what happened. That picture's not helping at all.

join