It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor All-Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Starts Feb. 1st after the superbowl

They have a list of the possible 18 contestants, but there is no way of knowing if the list is accurate. I will not post the list because I do not want to SPOIL. If you SPOIL your ass will get kicked real hard.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OMFG!!!! Another one???? Holy #....these shows are so #ing stupid...what is this,Survivor 9 or something? It shoulda ended after Survivor 2...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOO this is not survivor 9!!!!!!!! It is survivor All-Stars. It would be survivor 8, but they are calling it survivor All-Stars. Applications for season 9 are be taken right now. Gazrok you should try out for it. I would but i am only 18, I really wish i could. If you want to see all the survivor seasons you missed i can get you the episodes for free. It is such a great show!!!!!!

GO SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Gazrok you should try out for it.

Believe it or not, I came very close to making a tape... But with my fiance's surgeries, I wasn't going to be away from her...not to mention the wedding.

It's also rather a financial burden.... You see, initially, if you get picked as a finalist, you then need to fly (at your own expense), to the location where they pick the final contestants (usually florida or california)...not to mention, being off from work all of the days you're on the island and then sequestered....

Would be fun though....I'd be similar to Rupert, hehe....which is also the same reason I likely wouldn't make it past halfway either...voted off as a threat....

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I want to apply for Season 9. I would outwit, outlay, and outlast them all !!
If I get on there, I'll drop insane conspiracy theories the entire time I'm on. I'll mention ATS too !!!

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Didn't see it mentioned, but it's supposed to be Survivor but with past contestants....should be interesting to see who gets on...

Rupert! Rupert!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Prepare to jack me then....

SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!

This is the "rumored" cast....

All Star Tribe Lineup

Tribe 1 - (Green)
Colby Donaldson (S2), Jenna Morasca (S6), Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (S4), Lex van den Berghe (S3), Richard Hatch (S1), Shii Ann Huang (S5)

Tribe 2 - (Blue)
Ethan Zohn (S3), Jenna Lewis (S1), Jerri Manthey (S2), Rudy Boesch (S1), Rupert Boneham (S7), Tina Wesson (S2)

Tribe 3 - (Red)
Alicia Calaway (S2), Amber Brkich (S2), Rob Cesternino (S6), Rob Mariano (S4), Sue Hawk (S1), Tom Buchanan (S3)

Survivor: All Stars took place on several islands in Panama, some near the Survivor: Pearl Islands filming location, and finished filming and production in early December.

The All Stars cast will be officially announced on the CBS Early Show, Jan. 12. Survivor: All Stars will premiere after the 2004 Super Bowl, Feb. 1, on CBS.

I hope it's off though...past winners should be exempt from this one.....

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Go Rupert! He is the ultimate survivor, period!
And to those who think Survivor is old news...It is like fine wine, it has only gotten better with age!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Know that everyone else saw the potential list, we can talk about it.

Why is Shii Ann Huang on the show? I hope the list is wrong about her. She was kind of annoying. I can not wait to see final 4 from the first season back together. Jenna and Sue were pissed at richard, and it will be interesting to see how they will act together.

Everyone is going to have to come up with new strategies, which will also make the show interesting. I can not wait to see richard hatces new strategy. I wonder what he will do this time. Now there are going to be 2 fishers on the show. I think rupert tried to play the game like richard hatch, but he was too nieve. I do not think rupert has a chance of winning survivor all-star. He was not cut thorat enough in season 7 and I do not think he can be cut throat enough in survivor all-stars. I can not wait.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I think rupert tried to play the game like richard hatch, but he was too nieve. I do not think rupert has a chance of winning survivor all-star.

Hold up, wait a second !!! I know you just didn't diss the man !!! He was awesome !! He didn't play the game like Richard "The Dick" Hatch. He wasn't about to stoop to that level of deception. He played one hell of a game. The trouble was that he didn't want to cheat or backstab anyone. He was a bit too nice, not naive. There is a difference.

Side note. I'm filming my 3 minute tape this weekend. I'll have my passport registration by Friday. I am so psyched !! I know there is a slim chance, but I'm excited about it just the same !
What do you think I should do for my 3 minute tape? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Be yourself, but be wild. They are going to want people who will be lively. I do not think there is a way to make sure you get on the show.

Rupert played liked richard hatch except he did not backstab. I know the first survivor season was a while ago, but when did richard back stab anyone?? He just had a strong 4 person alliance that no one else knew about.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For those of you who did not know they released the 3 tribes and people who are on each tribe yesterday the 12th, on www.cbs.com . Sorry that it took me a day to make this post. I did of course look at the official cast list yesterday. I do not know why they have that shi chick as one of the 18 all-stars. I think they also could have done without the Rob that was annoying. Not the one that made it to the final 3, the other Rob.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm only familiar with the 1st two shows.

Those s.o.b.s Hatch & Sue have got to go.

I'm not going to watch this show either.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Looks like the leaked list was pretty damn close, hehe....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dear God,

I know I don't ask for much, but would you please send down your unending wrath and majestic awesome and destroy this thing known as reality TV, Why you ask? Because it's in fact NOT reality, they are scripted shows, with potentail actors, shameless attention whores who'd lick an old mans toes for a few bucks. I ask thee, no I beg thee O'Lord that art in Heaven, send down your fury and rage upon those responsible.

Amen

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I heard the other day the all-star survivor will be the last they're going to do.

No more Survivor!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Where did you hear that?? They already had people send out applications for survivor 9.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ILP is correct..the applications for the next season are out there....

Dear God,

I know I don't ask for much, but would you please send down your unending wrath and majestic awesome and destroy this thing known as reality TV, Why you ask? Because it's in fact NOT reality, they are scripted shows, with potentail actors, shameless attention whores who'd lick an old mans toes for a few bucks. I ask thee, no I beg thee O'Lord that art in Heaven, send down your fury and rage upon those responsible.

Amen

Well, you always have the option of NOT watching them...thereby destroying their influence upon your life...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well, I heard the creator of the show was stepping down. I guess someone else is taking his place.

How can I avoid it when they keep showing clips of it during commercial time?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Spoilers Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is Richard hatch doing? If he can start a fire then make it. You are going to need water just as badly as the rest of your tribe mates. Richard is also doing very little work. I can not figure out his strategy. Tina was voted off the island.

I know I have not tried to start a fire with sticks before, but all these people have been on survivor before. They already learned how to start a fire. A really cool twist would be no reward challenges.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join