It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese grandmother has a five inch horn growing out of her forehead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

"At first, it was only a mole, but it gradually grew and became like a horn," she said.

Can that happen?
Almost looks photo-shopped.

Link.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Denied]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
God that's so dirty
I have no comment, im not a doctor.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
She could be suffering from cutaneous horn.

Most cutaneous horns don't grow to that extent though.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by tebyen]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, that horn does not look real at all. It looks glued on.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
moley, mole...MOLE. MOLEY
MOLE

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree with uberarcanist. It really does look glued on.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xhorrorgasmx
I agree with uberarcanist. It really does look glued on.

I was thinking PS, although i have no way of knowing, apart from the look of it.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
could be some kind of nephilim hybred or something like that...........very strange indeed. I dont think it's glued on because of the way the skin seems to puff up around the base of the horn.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Someone had to say it.

Betcha she is horny.

Does looked glued on. But, this will give me nightmares.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The horn looks like is glue to the poor old lady forehead. Interesting to point out that we are seen an increased amound of weird news and photos coming from china lately.

Conspiracy? maybe.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Gross. That's all I can say.

I'd like to know if it is actually a solid horn, or just a giant soft mole. Either way, gah. Someone cut that thing off. How would you let it get that big.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My dog had a cutaneous horn on his head. It came off the right side of his temple and grew about a half inch off his scalp. It was very brittle and would break off if you plucked it gently. The horn felt like it was made of a thin fingernail material or better yet, really thick dandruff. I kept the horn trimmed back pretty well. No need for people to stop and stare at my unicorn dog.

Back to the chinese woman...

Yes, this is a cutaneous horn. Take a google image search on cutaneous horns and be prepaired to be grossed out. The article stated that it was a mole to begin with. My guess is that this poor woman cannot take care of herself or/and there is no one to take care of her.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see there a mole. I have one in my back the size of a small olive, the base as grown fat, and it have that "glued" aspect on the skin, but it is conected by a thin peduncle.

There are tons of diferent types of moles, and they are created by microorganisms in the same way the see corals are. Many diferent shapes, and many diferent colors are possible.

It's a mole

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's a relief to hear it is a mole. I was afraid she was the antichrist and the ten horned demon Daniel spoke of. A little super glue and nine more horns and Daniel is correct.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
duplicate mistake

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Josekinuc]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If have ever been slapped in the face by a glued on pumpkin stem before now would be that time

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Man! That is one fancy horn! And think about how useful! Like if you have really bad allergies, and your nose is runnin' and stuff, you could hang a towel on that horn and wipe your nose anytime you wanted without havin' to look for a tissue! Or like if you are readin' at night, and it's gettin' dark, you could hang a flashlight from that horn! Man! Now that's handy!
Man! I wish I had one of those handy horns!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yea, who in there right mind would let something like that get so out of control.... horrible.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't believe in it untill i see more evidence. It doesn't look like bone, which is basically has to be.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
no I think thas incorrect, it would be Keratin not bone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join