It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The View Defends Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow great clip indeed, things are heating way up.

Looks like it's time to start picking sides

MOD EDIT: All Caps

[edit on 18-5-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow, that was a great clip. It seems like the rest of the people on the view are taking over Rosie's job of bringing in politics to the mainstream media. I kinda like the view now to be honest, its a hell of a lot better than it was! Thanks for posting that!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Getting bullied by Rudy Giuliani, might end up being quite a boost for Ron Paul.
I had barely heard of the guy, unitl the debate.
He's becoming a household name. Thanks to Rudy's treatment.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
lol That Elizabeth would have to argue with a rock. HAHA. But great job in finding this. I'm sorta put off by the View because all four of them have to talk at the same time. Which of course makes it hard to understand anything their saying.

Wow Ron Paul really put the spark back into America.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Awrite, ladies!!! But who's the loud-mouthed blond yenta?

R

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
And their only argument - all of them - from the little homicidal homosexual-in-chief on up - it always goes back to their phony 911 hoax!

Every single war the bastards have ever started was started by some set up or phony terror attack, and phony attrocity stories and phony stories about their targeted victim wanting to take over the world and destroy our way of life, etc, etc. 911 is just the latest in a long series.

General S. Butler, the most highly decorated Marine in US history: "War is a racket!"

R

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that Gulliani drops the Ron Paul issue like a rock. The media may be trying to marginalize Ron Paul, but guaranteed that every GOP contender knows very well who is winning those debates, and giving Paul more press by discussing him is a serious mistake strategically.

Go Ron!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I honestly think "the view" is another mind control op, its all about keeping the populace in a direction of your choosing, and being mailiable enough to change the program to make you think your hearing what you want, but you are, not from genuine humans, but robot marxists still manipulating you as long as you let them have power to speak there half-truths. I believe 9-11 was an inside job, and that all the underbelly of the worlds power mongers that seek to dominate tried to benefit for there own ends from it doing a good thing to mask the crime. And its likely things are so coincidentily tied because a certain well know secret society ties all the people involved together. So that would mean in a reactionary and informed nation of well directed patriots, with a well documented charge against an administration for tyranny, treason and conspiracy to commit genocide, we can put these dogs in jail or the ropes, and take our country back then tell the world that justice was served, and theyll leave us alone hopefully, but then again, the foreign leaders are just the same almost as american cultists. Like chinas fat communist cows, or russias murderous lock grip of mobsterism. Its all different versions of the same self delusion of power. Power just =hell and murder by todays acceptances of it.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm really glad to see global politics being discussed openly on daytime US TV.
It's great. I don't see anything mind numbing here, it's a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stagnant spot imo.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Xeros]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Kinda good but kinda stupid. I wound up siding with Elizabeth (? the pregnant lady) more than I thought I would. Her characterization of what Paul said is not as far off as what the others made it sound. The others make the word "terrorist" the problem with the Giuliani mindset but the real problem is the dehumanization that comes with it. Forget the trminology, it's right there when Elizabeth says "there's no logic to terrorism in my mind." Call it what you will, it's a human activity and there's a logic, however twisted. This is the real world. Your brain is applicable. Being unable or unwilling to see cause and effect is a minor mental illness that is being fostered by, say Fox News, and others, if with a liberal sentiment that makes them want to, say, put the "T" word on the banned pile along with the "N" word abnd others without confronting the problem head-on.

Not without value but not as good as it could've been. And a pretty good boost for Paul too. His place in the history books is widening, whatever the outcome.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratskywatsky
R

Joy Behar, a frequent comedy headliner, is among today's leading comic talents. On television she has starred in her own HBO special and was a regular on the series "Baby Boom." Other appearances include the voice of a hilariously neurotic patient on "Dr. Katz," which won the CableACE Award. She also served as correspondent for Comedy Central, covering the Democratic National Convention, and for three years had a popular call-in radio show on WABC.

abc.go.com...

Did you want to make a point of some kind, or just curious?

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

Originally posted by ratskywatsky
R

Joy Behar, a frequent comedy headliner, is among today's leading comic talents. On television she has starred in her own HBO special and was a regular on the series "Baby Boom." Other appearances include the voice of a hilariously neurotic patient on "Dr. Katz," which won the CableACE Award. She also served as correspondent for Comedy Central, covering the Democratic National Convention, and for three years had a popular call-in radio show on WABC.

abc.go.com...

Joy is not blond she's the red head.. Its Elizibeth she loves to talk over everyone else. She's the blond one.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The loud-mouthed Bush-loving yenta is Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

R

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If Ron Paul's comments about our foreign policy sounded awkward, consider that what he couldn't say--that the cause of hatred of the US in the Middle East is due to our symbiotic relationship with Israel and its treatment of the Palestinians. This is discussed openly in the press of other nations, including Israel itself, but not here.

Were Ron Paul to make such an observation, AIPAC would have the fuel it needs to brand him a virulent anti-semite overnight. No American politician can talk about the elephant in the room without kissing his (Paul Findley) or her (Cynthia McKinney) career goodbye.

top topics

join