It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi there everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to gain access to Bob Lazar's website? I cannot gain access to it by anymeans...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't get in. If anyone knows of how to get in I would greatly appriciate it and would be great for my knowledge.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by jordanrhea

Hi there everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to gain access to Bob Lazar's website? I cannot gain access to it by anymeans...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't get in. If anyone knows of how to get in I would greatly appriciate it and would be great for my knowledge.

Try this one:

users.skynet.be...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks for info JohnLear.. I went there and came across somethings of interest. Do you know how to access BobLazar.com, Cause it prompts for a user name and password... How do I obtain one??

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
How does the energy generator (115-116-115) on Bob Lazar's site sync up with that on cropcircleship.com?

I love Lazar but some of the diagrams that are presented are what I would could 'theory model' not 'working model'. How much input does he have on the 3-d models of what he describes? The main thing I am talking about is the one that shows 3 directional 'gravity generators' (i don't know what he refers to them as). They are represented to be in the the base of the craft. To me this is incorrect as it would rip the ship apart. I believe the skin of the ship the the actual souce of propulsion.

When I was in high school I was shown a metallic film that could have a current run through it and it would act as a speaker. I was told you could wall paper a room with the material and the entire room would be a speaker. That same idea can be modified to produce any frequency, beyond sound. As everything is tied to vibrations and resonance, I believe the skin of true crafts are able to receive and transmit energy in the form of waves.

[edit on 5/16/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by jordanrhea

Thanks for info JohnLear.. I went there and came across somethings of interest. Do you know how to access BobLazar.com, Cause it prompts for a user name and password... How do I obtain one??

The sites are identical. I don't know the user name and password for boblazar.com.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

I love Lazar but some of the diagrams that are presented are what I would could 'theory model' not 'working model'.

No they were not theory models. They were working models. Bob drew the diagrams and supervised the animation. They represent exactly what he worked on and how he saw them work. And they were not 'models'. They were full fledged operating units.

I was told you could wall paper a room with the material and the entire room would be a speaker. That same idea can be modified to produce any frequency, beyond sound. As everything is tied to vibrations and resonance, I believe the skin of true crafts are able to receive and transmit energy in the form of waves.

The gravity A wave is accessed from the reactor, then focused through a wave guide on top of the reactor which goes to the ceiling. The wave then travels down the sides of the ship to the gravity amplifiers. The skin does indeed act as a transmitter/receiver of the wave.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi John,

I saw part of your video interview at your fascinating "HQ" by the lady from Project Camelot.

I had no idea you were so charming and delightful!

Love your study with all the 'stuff'.

Thanks for doing that interview; brought back memories.

The Lazar site is well worth viewing. Very well-done and quite extensive. I'd urge all people interested in this topic to visit at some point. Not to say one should believe everything, but it lays out his story well.

His old Video was on youtube at one point recently.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Badge01]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Try this one:

users.skynet.be...

Sorry, but I must point out that this website has inaccurate information on it. Here's a quote from Bob's website:

The scientific circles knew it as "Dreamland" or as the "Skunkworks" or simply as Groom Lake.

While the names Dreamland and Groom Lake both refer to Area 51, Skunkworks does Not! The Skunkworks is the advanced projects devision of Lockheed Martian.

However, it is true that the Skunkworks has a connection to the base at Groom Lake. Many of their creations such as the U-2, A-12 Blackbird, and F-117 have been tested at Area 51.

Tim

top topics

join