It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty Delayed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Harry Reid (D-Nev.)(english is racist) delayed until the 21st the amnesty bill. Now would'nt it make sense that business would be against this amnesty?, I mean they count on illegal alien labor for their massive profits. Everyone knows how well they treat their help. The reason business does not care about the amnesty bill is because it does nothing to stop illegals from continuing to cross the border. They will still have plenty to chose from. The 12-20 million newly minted citizens,will they still work for illegal alien wages? Of course not. What will happen to these new "Americans"? Well I don't know but I know who will be picking up the tab, right the taxpayers. And another plus to the amnesty bill: once it is seen that all you need to do is make it across the border to get citizenship,expect more,many,many, many,more to follow. I know it's so racist of me to think like this.Perhaps it would be better for the US to subsidize mexico.Like free medical,food stamps,welfare,housing,ect for all these poor workers. Then they would'nt have to take the chance of making a dangerous crossing,pay smugglers and all that.

new topics

join