It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie At it Again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but has it been PROVEN that the motlen METAL was in fact STEEL? From my understanding, one firefighter claimed to have seen molten metal. Rosie stated there were three pools of it.

God I hate being a Liberal Democrat, having her on my side. Maybe she is a disinfo agent for the Neocons !!! yeah yeah thats it !!!!!

I'm not denying the possibility of there being pools of molten metal. There are plenty of metals with low melting temperatures that can be in an office building. Lead sheathed phone cables come to mind for one.

Actually if the View was smart they would tape both shows and then show them. That way no one gets an advantage. I have to ask though, will both sides be able to present their views with out interruption. I doubt it.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta

Ok if it is going to go down like this, not matter what side you are on would you rather be on the show first or second?

I think the second show would be the best to be on. Because you get to see the other sides argument without them seeing yours, you get more time to debunk them (which ever side it is) and you get to see all they have so you can come back with better and bigger ammo (which ever side your on).

That is, assuming the show is live (I don’t know, we don’t get this show in Ireland).

If it’s not live, and the 2nd show cant then see the 1st one, I still think that the 2nd would be the best one to be on. As people tend to listen more and remember more of the “follow up”.

Mikey

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The purpose of the show is subliminal, it's to implement the view onto YOU.

They can easily set up a ritual where the outcome will be, if you believe 911 was a conspiracy you are considered a nut job in this reality.

Gees, don't people learn by now, they do this all the time for everything, it's called mind control.

Rosie is an actrice, she under went an audition and was casted for a role.

Her specialty is acting goofy and being perceived as a crazy women, this is her talent in acting and this is how she is used by the media.

It's no coincidence that she was casted the role of the conspiracy nut because that's the role of the villain, the wacko nut job with a wacko nut job conspiracy about how the government is evil. It's designed to condition people into thinking that if you believe 911 was a conspiracy, you are like Rosie. They did these tactics with ufo's in the past....

All she is, is a tool for the media stream to serve a purpose, think about it.

If all this was her own doing and not her casting role, she would have been trowed off the air a long time ago, they control everything they want us to see and everything that is on TV is no accident, it's scripted and the purpose of that script is is controlled by the, you guessed it, the shadow government.

This is why, TV could have been a good invention with good shows from people with good intentions but.... it's controlled by people with bad intentions and we can't change that FOR NOW.

I must admit that i never watched the view, but i know what they are doing...

All we can do is turn off the televisions and not get sucked into it.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Rosie is such a fat pig. God she's so disgusting to look at..what with the 5 chins and all. She's a sad fat woman who is so hard up for a carrear that she has to go and sell out by being a fake conspirocy theorist.

oh well nobody really takes 9-11 conspirocy theory serious anymore. anyone who belives it is shunned in mainstream society and considered a lunatic, so i say keep at it rosie..it'll only quicken your decent into obscurity.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn

oh well nobody really takes 9-11 conspirocy theory serious anymore. anyone who belives it is shunned in mainstream society and considered a lunatic, so i say keep at it rosie..it'll only quicken your decent into obscurity.

i feel privileged to be shunned by the mainstream society. if they consider me a lunatic that just proves to me that they are the ones who are ill informed and being controlled. do not group me in with the drones. keep at it rosie.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Elizabeth is a brainwashed little bitch. I feel sorry for her because of her lack of intelligence.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Elizabeth is a brainwashed little bitch. I feel sorry for her because of her lack of intelligence.

gives a whole new meaning to dumb blonde
I feel sorry for her actually

[edit on 15-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm trying to understand how any of them are brainwashed... or stupid! Lets face it: "Fat Head " Rosie and the "Dumb Blonde" Elizabeth probably make more $$ a day than what we all make in a year!!

They are both pretty smart in my eyes. (not that i care for either one of them)

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm trying to understand how any of them are brainwashed... or stupid! Lets face it: "Fat Head " Rosie and the "Dumb Blonde" Elizabeth probably make more $$ a day than what we all make in a year!!

HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES
I remain poor and dumb

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm not interested in money. I'm flat broke and I wish to stay that way. As long as I'm intelligent thats all that matters to me.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh please get real. Take a look at the list in this link--that's right, scroll down, keep going, down, down, down. Now what was that you said?
www.patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I feel back for Elizabeth. She's the only one on that show with any brains. I hope she gets away from Rosie soon - the stress of having to
be around that whack isn't good for her baby.

THANK YOU, FF!!! I needed a great laugh.

You better not use your stove to cook something; it will collapse into its own footprint RIGHT IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

AH ha ha ha ha ha HA!!!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Elizabeth is a ....... I feel sorry for her because of her lack of intelligence.

:shk:

You feel sorry for Elizabeth because of 'her lack of intelligence'??
Have you bothered to take a listen to that co-anchor of hers .. Rosie?
If Elizabeth is unintelligent, then Rosies intelligence level doesn't even
make it to the level of a box of rocks.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
THANK YOU, FF!!! I needed a great laugh.

:shk:

You know .. you go around the board doing this ... and you also go around the board accusing me of things and telling me how stupid I am .. and then it ALWAYS turns out that you are wrong ... but you never are big enough to admit it.

latest example

Elizabeth is more intelligent then Rosie. Period.

She may or may not understand what temp steel melts at, but she is
FAR more intelligent then Rosie will ever be. Heck, my neighbors cat is
more intelligent than Rosie will ever be.

[edit on 5/15/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

i guess that makes jessica simpson a laureate candidate, as well?

intelligence and paycheck are unrelated, dude.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Rosie is such a fat pig. God she's so disgusting to look at..what with the 5 chins and all. She's a sad fat woman who is so hard up for a carrear that she has to go and sell out by being a fake conspirocy theorist.

lol, that reminds me of the throughly idiotic "Michael Moore is wrong because he's fat" arguement....

please do try to come up with something more original, and less overtly hateful than that.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Daedalus]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Elizabeth is more intelligent then Rosie. Period.

She may or may not understand what temp steel melts at, but she is
FAR more intelligent then Rosie will ever be. Heck, my neighbors cat is
more intelligent than Rosie will ever be.

[edit on 5/15/2007 by FlyersFan]

Again...

Hoo, BOY! If I was white, I'd be red in the face right now. 270 degrees weakens steel to collapse a building, and the volcanic pressure from the twins (wtF is that?) causes 7 to fall are clear signs of intelligence. Riiiiight.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm not interested in money. I'm flat broke and I wish to stay that way. As long as I'm intelligent thats all that matters to me.

I was joking...I am not interested in money either. I hope spiritually I am above that.
Way to go Rosie...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

i guess that makes jessica simpson a laureate candidate, as well?

intelligence and paycheck are unrelated, dude.

IMO... as I stated they are "pretty smart". Did I say they belong in Mensa International? Nope! But, being controversial does not make you stupid...being blonde does not make you stupid. Being a celebrity does not make you SMART. Yes, neither does a paycheck.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Oh please get real. Take a look at the list in this link--that's right, scroll down, keep going, down, down, down. Now what was that you said?
www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Heh..well let's just take into consideration the reach of that information:

www.alexa.com...

WOW!! The site is up a whopping 688% !! (To twoofers that's good news)

Now the bad news-- the 'reach' (how many people careabout something) of patriotsquestion911.com is 0.000315%

About 20 times LESS than Barney.com ( yes, the purple dinosaur)

These stats are not limited to just patriotsquestion911.com. I will give you the alexa ratings for a few of the top twoofer sites...you will see the popularity is dropping rapidly--probably due to people actually doing what the "movement" asks of them-- DO THE RESEARCH-- Once the research is done, then people know -- The Truth Movement is based on lies, politial agenda, and unprovable half-truths...It becomes real obvious to most, that is unless you are moonbat crazy (cognative dissonance, Paranoia, drug use) or have spent so much time trying to find a smoking gun to admit that you had it all wrong, and that would be too much to swallow. ( Pride and addiction)

Here are those links I promised:

911truth.org=
www.alexa.com...

pilotsfor911truth.org=
www.alexa.com...

Prisonplanet=
www.alexa.com...

Infowars=
www.alexa.com...

NOSE DIVE!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>