It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can wings really fold themself at the pentagon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am really having the hardest time ever beleiving it. I wish some debunkers can explain me rationally that they can.
I mean going at 500mph I would assume they would leave a couple of very defined holes, might disintegrate leaving serious damages on the outside of the pentagon.
Why am I asking this?
Well I was looking at a video in liveleak about the famous reporter that spoke about the cruise missle and he was explaining how his words were taken out of context (which I agree).
But later on he goes on saying he actually saw the whole thing and what puzzled me is how he describes in great details seeing the wings folding backwards.
I mean do debunkers agree that this theory its simply worst than a plane not hitting the pentagon?

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This guy is disinformation damage control.

First of all, watch thepentacon on google video and you will see there were 2 objects in the low altitude airspace near the pentagon that moment. The first was a 757, the second was a cruise missile.

Wings did not fold back on wtc 1 and 2. The statement that the wings would fold back when they are the strongest part of the airframe is not correct.

The movie loose change showed aircraft wreckage that did not come from a 757. The windows on the pentagon would have been damaged where the wings would have hit.

The facts are the pentagon security camera proves a missile hit the pentagon.
scale cad animation to show perspective of the size

join