It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 17, 2007 and You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Detonator brought presented an article (Unprecedented date convergence in May) in another thread which points out May 17, 2007 is a unique day which basically merges two important dates into one date due to the differences in the Jewish calendar and ours. I'm not sure what my opinion is on this but I thought it was interesting enough to ask:

Does May 17th hold any significance to you or with other cultures and/or religions that you're aware of?

I found a vid on youtube declaring May 17, 2007 to be the day of spiritual warfare for Israel.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I thought it was funny every time it said YAH

I dont think theres much to this. And that video was complete crap.
And I hope im right.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
May 17 is the Constitution Day in Norway. All norwegians are having a party on that day.

edit to add:
May 17 - Norway's Constitution Day

[edit on 2007/5/8 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Could be important for Antichrist. Also, i don't know if this has any meaning but anyway: 17+5 = 22 which is powerful number or it could be 11:11 or something else, but i am not into numerology.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
answer this question for me, when it says warfare, are they just talking about in the middle-east, or are they perhaps talking about inter-religious conflicts, which i hate by the way.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I doubt it will be real war, all predictions talk about peace and winning people over and war is possible only after 3+ years. Could be also war for your mind not real war. Nobody knows for sure, some say he will kill 2-4 billion people, some say he will bring new awareness to the people. Depends which book you read and which religion you follow, but all agree someone will come and make some radical changes.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
2 things:

1) Just found a few sites that state May 17, 2007 to be the ‘abomination of desolation’ does anyone know what this means? From what I’ve read it’s anything from a sacrilegious idol put up in Israel to a device which turns people inward and away from god. A website or book maybe?

2) I also found this site which states May 17 to be the date in which the Act of Canonical Communion goes in to effect. From what I can gather it’s a union between the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia and the Russian state, though I may have read that wrong so feel free to correct me. Here’s a quote (emphasis mine):

At the expanded meeting of the Synod, occurring on December 7-10, 2006, in New York, the final date for “the time, place, and protocol of the ceremonial signing of the ‘Act of Canonical Communion’ ” was determined. It will occur in the “Christ the Savior Cathedral” in Moscow on May 17, 2007, on the feast day of the Ascension of Our Lord. The Hierarch and several bishops of ROCOR will celebrate Divine Liturgy with the Patriarch and bishops of the MP at that time.

As a result of these decisions of the ROCOR Synod (which are historic in their relation to global apostasy), a Russian Church Abroad that is free spiritually, no longer exists. What does exist, is a “ROCOR-MP” completely dependent on the Kremlin.

Allow us to repeat again and again; the union of the Church Abroad with the Soviet Patriarchy has already de facto occurred. It is unlikely that anyone would dare to insist glibly that the Synod in New York would consider this duplicitous “Act” to be a harmless document with little meaning. No, this “Act” will go down in the history of the Universal Church as a statement of spiritual blindness and a great fall from Grace of once-Orthodox bishops. In its significance and possible future consequences, it will eclipse the Brest Union of 1596 and even the Union established by Met. Sergius with the godless government in 1927.

Btw the spiritual warfare video is for some obscure group I believe to be based in the US. They explain their focus on May 17th on their site. Here's a quote:

YAHUAH Elohim has revealed to us a date for Spiritual Warfare. We believe this date has been set by YAH as an appointed time when the Sons of Righteousness (warrior angels) and the Sons of Light (returned exiles--those of Messiah Yahushuah--together with Levi, Judah, and Benjamin) battle against the Sons of Darkness. The battle is to YAHUAH and all the praise and esteem go to Him.
MAY 17, 2007
We are exiles who have returned from the wilderness to partner with the sons of Levi, Judah, and Benjamin. Together, we join forces with the Sons of Righteousness (Messenger Forces of Heaven) against the Sons of Darkness (wickedness). We will intercede with prayers, praises, and fasting to overcome the workers of evil. YAH is with us!

Yeah, I can't help but laugh at YAH too...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. While it may be just something silly it makes sense when you allow possibility Antichrist is for real and will start to operate without restrainer, then of course angels protecting old ways of living and religion will also be on alert.

Antichrist alert: ORANGE

Heaven at DEFCON 2!

Antichrist or not, it is something since various groups all talk about May 17 2007. Deny ignorance.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Check familyofmessiah page and you may see why there are terrorists! These people need professional help since they are criminally insane. They want, similar as terrorists, kill in name of some deity called YAH. Is this normal to you? I hope not. Children die because of this insane YAH and other movements.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I didn't watch the vid... dial-up.

But all these dates, are getting boring... Me, myself and a nice magazine on the "throne", with a nice roll of Chuck Norris' TP...

or maybe on ATS, waiting for the next (d-day) date to pop up.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowmovingwalrus

From what I can gather it’s a union between the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia and the Russian state, though I may have read that wrong so feel free to correct me.

Hi slowmovingwalrus/

May the 17th 2007 is very significant to the whole of Russia and the Orthodox church .......

God willing, on 17 May, the Feast of Our Lord's Ascension, now only three weeks away, the two parts of the Russian Orthodox Church will enter into communion with one another.
Gathered from the four corners of the earth in the still reviving Muscovite capital of Orthodox Russia, we shall go up to the Lord together and so the Russian Mother-Church will be reconstituted.
This will be ninety years after the Bolshevik coup d'etat of 1917 and eighty years after Russian Orthodox unity was lost on 16/29 July 1927, when Metropolitan Sergius issued his fateful 'Declaration'.

more here

helen

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This thread caught my eye because May 17th is actually my birthday. I don't, however, think that it's anything special. And as someone else mentioned already, these dates are just getting boring.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Of course it's special, it's your birthday and i wish all the best in advance!

Antichrist, if you read this, make sure you don't do anything stupid on that day, or i will kick your (un)holy ass!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
May 17 is Thursday and i noticed Thursday is believed to be important for the Antichrist. Maybe ascension of Satan from Hell to Earth, like Jesus ascended from Earth to Heaven.

Columbia Encyclopedia:
Ascension, name usually given to the departure of Jesus from earth as related in the Gospels according to Mark (16) and Luke (24) and in Acts 1.1–11. The annual commemoration of this is one of the principal feasts in most Christian churches. Ascension Thursday, as it is called, occurs on the 40th day after Easter, being the Thursday of the sixth week of Easter. In early English usage this festival was known as Holy Thursday.

Nostradamus:
I p179 (cI-50)
The Antichrist will be in action near the Mediterranean Sea, the Red
Sea, and the Arabian Sea. He will gain immense world-wide power.
Thursday will be an important day for him, he will take it as his day
of worship. (...)

...or MUCH BETTER:
Century 1 Number 50:
"From the aquatic triplicity there is born a man
who has Thursday as his holy day,
His power and renown grows, by land and sea,
to the East there is a storm brewing."

I p 256 (cI-80)
The Antichrist will take Thursday as his day of reverence. (...)

Aquatic triplicity is symbolic language, it can be national flag not 3 seas, doh. Also Thursday = Ascension, this is what Nostradamus meant, but thanks to unholy inquisition he had to cloak everything, so they didn't detect it's about prophecies. This also shows how retarded inquisition really was.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Haha, well, I certainly appreciate your kindness, Detonator.

Don't worry too much about these sort of things. These dates always come and go, and the predictions never come true.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
neone know anything about this?

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by instrumentality
neone know anything about this?

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

It is probably 2007 and games of slaughter is probably war accompanied with lies and deceit, as usual. For example, spreading democracy with bombs. Could be also propaganda before real war, like demonization of Islam and Iran on daily basis, so they you can't wait to nuke them. Sick, but true.

Buried go out of their tombs could be something simple like flood or big explosion damaging graves or discovery of mass graves. Could also be associated with Antichrist and his demons coming from Abyss, hungry for blood. Or maybe it's nuclear explosion, but i doubt it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
it sounds like it means that the antichrist is going to be born on a thursday, somewhere in the mediterranean. i don't think he'll be causing any trouble anytime soon, since he'll just be a wittle baby.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It may seem that way but Antichrist is also bound by restrainer of some sort preventing him to go forward. He is most probably adult now, born in last decades of 20th century, maybe in 70s and his restrainer may be lifted on May 17, 2007, Ascension day. Or maybe we are just silly...

[edit on 12-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hmm interesting

might mean something other than the antichrist.Some of these references to that date points to something good and some other point to bad..

like another member said though... these random dates are getting out of hand,none thus far predicted in the past points to anything...

[edit on 6-6-2007 by southern_Guardian]

[edit on 6-6-2007 by southern_Guardian]

top topics

join