It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outstanding Video as proof of explosives.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The whole Video its just great but there is a little surprise at 34 - 35 - 36 seconds.
Watch the Flash on the right side and check out how it explodes vertically.

WATCH 34 35 and 36 SECONDS A FEW TIMES ITS REALLY WORTH IT

[edit on 7-5-2007 by piacenza]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the video.
It seems as its just another wack to a dead horse though.
Its becoming commom knowledge nowdays that it was a controlled demolition.

You can go here to actually hear the explosion in WTC #7
(Its in the final 2 mins of the video)
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Check out the flashes in this video they are exactly the same as the one on WTC.
I mean would you like it more obvious than this:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Toward the end of the first video cited it is clear that the debris falling is actually trailing smoke behind it, as if it were burning. (Which of course is impossible in an ordinary collapse.) This whole story is just so sad. There ain't no justice in this world.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That is truly an outstanding video!!! This building is exploding outwards!!! Just check out all the squibs and far below the collapse line they are. Also take note how slow this video is going. Now, remind yourself how fast this was happening if the video was at full speed. I know, that the NIST has moved away from the pancake collapse, but I sure don't see anything that is pancaking at all. Also remind yourself that both buildings came down like this at rapid pace, both with the squibs and projecting much of the building outwards.

Can fire and gravity cause a collapse like this? I'm sure the powers that be have been waiting for the time when the population has been dumbed down enough with to pull something off like this and get away with it. But, they are wrong there are too many intelligent people out there that still ask questions and don't always drink the kool-aid.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
what is the original source of the first video?

Is there a verifiable source?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Check out the flashes in this video they are exactly the same as the one on WTC.
I mean would you like it more obvious than this:

BF55_-OAX5A

It LOOKED and SOUNDED NOTHING like the WTC Collapse, That Video didn’t prove anything, all it showed was that a Controlled Demolition looks and sounds very different than the WTC Collapse.

As for the first Video, I wouldn’t say it “proves” a controlled demolition; I’m still waiting for proof on that one. The Puffs of smoke coming out on the lower floors has already been explained before – Pressure.

Mikey

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes pressure, but what is causing the pressure? If the squibs are far below the detonation zone then it can't be the bombs going off at that level. What else could it be? People sneezing of course! Have you seen the video of the panda baby sneezing? See how the mother jumps. If there were panda babies on floors below the detonation zone and if they sneezed as the building was coming down then there could very well be windows blown out twenty or thirty floors below the detonation zone. Case closed. Lock up the pandas.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Say what you will. WMD's were used on 9/11 right before your eyes, yet some of us refuse to believe it. On the other hand, there is no evidence of WMD's in Iraq, yet some of us refuse to disbelieve it. Certainly seems like an unbalanced example of logic, doesn't it?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Say what you will. WMD's were used on 9/11 right before your eyes, yet some of us refuse to believe it. On the other hand, there is no evidence of WMD's in Iraq, yet some of us refuse to disbelieve it. Certainly seems like an unbalanced example of logic, doesn't it?

Yes but only in a form of denial. Only when the denial will be lifted that reality will be seen by those who denies.

The majority of the people is not ready yet to accept that this world is being run by corporate elites who dabbles into certain rituals... 911 being one of them.

Some people would only see what is in front of their eyes only if the government would tell them 911 was an inside job.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Its just pressure forced by the floors coming down. Its pretty simple.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Explain the flashes then, tough guy. Pockets of super-bright fire becoming visible for a fraction of a second while the building is collapsing, or..?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
Explain the flashes then, tough guy.

I really think thats rude and unnecessary. "Tough guy"? His opinion is as valid as yours, what gives you the right to try to provoke and belittle him like that?

I see this too often lately....its sad.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What's not simple is how such great pressure accumulates anywhere in the building, when the air could decompress immediately (and it tends to go in that direction, every single time, ie physics) if it simply went up and out.

Or even out of the currently-collapsing floor.

You have steel and concrete dust pouring out of those towers, and yet air is supposed to be bottled up inside? Those buildings were not airtight, so how does that work?

I saw someone give an example in another thread, I thought it was a good one:

Slash a tire and then try to re-inflate it until it bursts. It's not going to burst, because it can not possibly build up enough pressure when leaving through the hole requires so much less work.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Toward the end of the first video cited it is clear that the debris falling is actually trailing smoke behind it, as if it were burning.

Yeah, odd, isn't it?

Normally when something's falling either through dust, or if there's dust with or on the object, it'll dissipate when it falls far enough. That's to say that there's only so much dust, and it comes off soon enough and lingers behind because resistance air affects it more. Dust and steel won't fall together in air.

The stuff the steel columns at the WTC were trailing not only didn't dissipate with distance, and kept rolling off of it, like you said, as if they were burning, but it also expanded rapidly behind the steel as if it were heated, and the whole cloud showed this too, as the cloud the "collapses" created grew to enormous proportions, covering the whole bottom tip of Manhattan, which requires either a lot of force or else a lot of heat, or some of both.

Here's an example of the "burning" debris:

You can't get a sense of the fact that this "dust" isn't dissipating unless you watch a video, but you can see that what it's leaving behind is rapidly expanding.

You can also see that similar stuff is pouring off of the other columns falling around it, but they aren't as clear and easy to make a case with.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Slash a tire and then try to re-inflate it until it bursts. It's not going to burst, because it can not possibly build up enough pressure when leaving through the hole requires so much less work.

Here's another example. Although, I like the tire one. Try cutting a hole in the tube of a tire pump and try pumping up a tire with it. Pootie came up with that one I believe.

Also. People like to explain it by saying "take a flat piece of plywood and drop it. Notice the wind created?". Well, to be on, we'd have to saw out all but a framework. I can't explain what I'm trying to say, but imagine dropping a pallette instead of a complete piece of plywood. Which makes more wind? Could the pallette ever compress the air under it?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You have steel and concrete dust pouring out of those towers, and yet air is supposed to be bottled up inside? Those buildings were not airtight, so how does that work?

Just cause there are holes in the building does not mean that all the air has escaped and all there is left is vacuumed space. Air moves because of pressure. I could include the rotation of the earth that also relates to moving air but thats another discussion.

The thing is that any air that are ejected by the video, outline by dust and ash shows that they are being pushed out by the pressure of the floors.

Before

After

Now if explosives were used, they should be causing a explosive pressure before the building is about to collapse. Not after...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just cause there are holes in the building does not mean that all the air has escaped and all there is left is vacuumed space.

Of course it doesn't, but as soon as you build up pressure, guess where it's going to go?

Out the path of least resistance. And there were plenty of places for the air to go.

Now if explosives were used, they should be causing a explosive pressure before the building is about to collapse. Not after...

You are watching the building collapse floor-by-floor as a result of explosives. Consider that.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Of course it doesn't, but as soon as you build up pressure, guess where it's going to go?

Out the path of least resistance. And there were plenty of places for the air to go.

Yeah there are plenty of places it can go, and you see it coming out.

You are watching the building collapse floor-by-floor as a result of explosives. Consider that.

No I am not watching the building collapse because of explosives.

Collapse of South Tower, does that look like explosives were used?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
But....but.....but.......that's clear and undeniable proof of a controlled nuclear demolition!

Never let incontrovertible proof get in the way of a good argument.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join