It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishes with humanlike face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry if this is ever posted here before so remove it.

This was the News in China sometime ago.
"Kois" you know those very expensive Fishes from Japan!
Take a look at the faces of these special "Koi-fishes"
Link

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is an old story that has been here many times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And more besides. The first link has the explanation: the fish is the result of artificial insemination between two different species.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Dang! And I was just in the mood for some more sushi!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Also that video is Korean not Japanese.

Just thought I'd point that out.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
WTF!!!!!!. it is either a mutation or a realy realy realy realy good photoshop. OH> one more thing. where in the hell did this VIDEO TAKE PLACE. THE WRITING IS LIKE NUN IVE EVER SEEN. ALMOST LIKE JIBBERISH.photoshop or not that was a creepy-a$$ video.
. P.S if it is photoshop KUDOS

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythLUVER
WTF!!!!!!. it is either a mutation or a realy realy realy realy good photoshop. OH> one more thing. where in the hell did this VIDEO TAKE PLACE. THE WRITING IS LIKE NUN IVE EVER SEEN. ALMOST LIKE JIBBERISH.photoshop or not that was a creepy-a$$ video.
. P.S if it is photoshop KUDOS

I would say that is very similar, if not, Russian. I know those characters are similar to Russian ... but I don't know all the similar languages that may use similar characters. What would you think of kana, kanji, katakana, korean, chinese, as well as a plethera of other NON-ROMAN based character sets. The world is a diverse place my friend

I think maybe you should take some time and study foreign cultures ... they are really intriguing and not as bad as the history books make them out to be ... or to put it another way, other cultures DO exist in the world!!! I find nationalism seems to smother diversity and world knowledge.

join