It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is osama bin laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why is he not number one?
Why did georgie poorgie say he was not concerned about him?
Why with all their infinite wisdom and technology can they not find him?
Tell me Why...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
As far as I know the consensus seems to be that he is somewhere near the Pakistani Afghani border and being protected. If you research him on the web you will find a lot of info about his location. I heard a radio interview by someone who attended a "soldier of fortune" convention somewhere and he said they all knew where OBL was but couldn't get to him because the locals take good care of him. He's a rich guy and no doubt signs a lot of paychecks.

There are so many things that Pordgie is not interested in. OBL is just one of them. If this administration were to uncover the truth about just one little thing, their whole ball of yarn would start to unravel and that would be very inconvenient.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
There are so many things that Pordgie is not interested in. OBL is just one of them.

For example:

- not interested in investigating 9/11
- not interested in leaving Iraq
- not interested in balancing the US budget
- not interested in securing the mexican border

[edit on 6-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Personally i think Osama is already dead, due to medical complications of his. He was attended too by private staff at a hospital in pakistan (? correct me) ages ago, for dialysis/kidney problems.. if that much is true, then he is surely dead by now, unless he's been going back for regular treatment, or just happens to have a portable dialysis machine lying around..

And as far as i gathered, that info was true. Also, theres the obvious faking of videos supposedly of him when its clearly not..why bother if he is actually alive/they can just pay him to do another set piece infront of the camera..

top topics

join