It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change 2 to be an Inflight movie!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Virgin Airlines will be playing Loose Change during the month of May!!!!

www.infowars.com...

Kind of strange to have a movie about planes crashing into buildings playing on a plane!

[edit on 2-5-2007 by hikix]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, makes perfect sense, especially since Infowars says it's so.

Brilliant! They shoud floow it w./Painful Deceptions. People won't even wanaa land, just fly around gettin' truthed up.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
its true
loose change on virgin

Way to research caustic logic

[edit on 2-5-2007 by acmeartifacts]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah to immediately assume everything on PrisonPlanet is fake is not wise. There have been times in the past I thought that they made up stuff, now they are more often bang on then the mainstream.

Sure, Jones is a *PERSONALITY* and seems *CRAZY* at times, however he is that way cause any other way becomes boring.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by talisman]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Jeez, they got one right. Okay, this is wierd...

I wonder if they mean to follow thru on this plan

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Like I said in the other thread about this posted earlier... I wish they would wait for "the Final Cut" so that there will hopefully be less errors...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good point Pootie.

But there is still enough in Loose Change-2 that will make the average person doubt.

When is the Final Cut due?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Good point Pootie.

But there is still enough in Loose Change-2 that will make the average person doubt.

When is the Final Cut due?

With Cuban's BILLIONS backing them and the production of th Final Cut, I wish Virgin would wait...

Loose Change Final Cut is the third and final release of the documentary, drawing upon our experience and research since the release of Loose Change 2nd Edition.

The Final Cut will be substantially different in content and presentation, but will remain true to the spirit that has put Loose Change where it is today.

We have already interviewed dozens of professionals that both agree and disagree with the official version of events, and we are trying to accomplish the fairest documentary possible.

If all goes according to plan, the film should be complete and released by Spring 2007.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Pootie]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Infowars and prisonplanet seem to be pretty spot on with their news. I personally just think that its strange to have a film about a terrorist attack (inside job or not) involving planes crashing on a plane!!!

Am i the only one??

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Infowars and prisonplanet seem to be pretty spot on with their news.

I would tend to disagree with this statement... They spin things really bad, not O'Rielly bad, but bad.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Loose change on commerical flights? Is that some kind of bad joke? This has to be bogus! Quite funny in a very dark sort of way. They should follow it up with 'In Plane Site'

I would be shocked even if they decided showed 'united 93', let alone loose change. No way. How about 'Snakes on a Plane' instead

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
omg they are even listing it on virgin atlantic.com

www.virgin-atlantic.com...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok, I'm no expert on this, so I'm calling on other, more well nformed members to help me with this.

Richard Branson??? Billionaire?? Hugely powerful??

Where does showing Loose Change fit into the picture??

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! it doesnt make any sense at all. I cant make sense of any of this.. but its REAL, and i cant believe it.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not sure if Branson has the say in these things, but that's what comes to mind. He likes to be eccentric, innovative.

Personally I have mixed feelings about Loose Change. Quite mixed. Some good evudence, but I can't tell what's what with so much bad. I get uneeasy too when celebs attach themselves to it (Sheen, Lynch, O'Donnell, etc). Branson's joining their ranks would not be surprising, but this whole idea is nuts. I agree with whoever said it sounds like a sick joke.

I await further developments...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
Ok, I'm no expert on this, so I'm calling on other, more well nformed members to help me with this.

Richard Branson??? Billionaire?? Hugely powerful??

Where does showing Loose Change fit into the picture??

Branson is known to be a "closet" libertarian and having somewhat vanguard political and social ideas... not so surprising. Nothing to do with the Murdochs, Halliburtons and the other creepy big business pigs. I'd bet that he's even a supporter of the 911 Truth movement!

Richard Branson using his planes for massive alternative education on conspiracy theory? Why not!

[edit on 3/5/07 by Echtelion]

[edit on 3/5/07 by Echtelion]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Not sure if Branson has the say in these things, but that's what comes to mind. He likes to be eccentric, innovative.

Kind of like Cuban... These are the kind of guys that can really propel the truth. They have loads of cash and cannot be simply written off as crazy because of this (weird American logic, but true.)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
IMO has to be Branson who okayed or even chose to put LC in the line-up, its just too controversial.

After all, if you were the person choosing in-flight movies for an airline, you wouldn't dare put this in the rotation for fear of getting smacked down or even canned.

Quite a fascinating development.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One thing I noticed for what it's worth is that while at the top, it's one of MANY documentaries available for in-flight TV, meaning they beam it to your personal TV (or seatback TV?) and not played in-cabin like a traditional movie. (do they even do that anymore?) It's really not so weird, since LC has gotten a lot of news, a lot of curiosity, you have to pay to see it, there's truthers that like to meet people and say "hey, come sit by me. I just ordered LC to show you..." They smell $$. I don't even think Branson has to be much of a Truther.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
When I first heard about Virgin want to show Loose Change, I thought wow, that truly is a bold move. I know that if I was on the plane sitting next to someone who isn't familiar with the whole idea, I don't think I would be very comfortable pointing out, hey the goverment might have been responsible for the attacks of 9-11, and oh, they might even have the technology to do what ever they want with this plane that we're sitting in as well.

I don't feel it is a really good place to introduce people to the alternative theories behind 9-11. But, I'd rather wait and see if this actually does become a reality

top topics

<<   2 >>

join