It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 29?

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This was on C2C last night, it appears to show a convoy entering the side of a hill

Ryan Wood sent us an image of a convoy of trucks going into the hillside of Area 29 near White Sands Missile Range.

Ideas?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by RR]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have gone to those coordinates in Google Earth and something is amiss. The picture on C2C does not match the one in Google Earth. Convoy is there and there is something in GE that appears to be an opening, but it is not in line with the convoy like it is in the C2C pic.

Anyone else compared the two yet?

[UPDATE]...there appears to be another convoy just to the 5 o'clock of this C2C pic and based on that and the tail of the main convoy not even on the road [lined up off the side of the obvious roadway], it makes me wonder if these are not just staged convoys for some testing purposes?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Laserjock]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I too am using Google Maps, and found the location. If you zoom in close enough, it looks like a ledge that you would see on some kind of tunnel structure.

The only discrepency I'm seeing between the two photos is right by the tunnel, just down from it.. the area in Google Maps seems to show that area has had a lot of traffic or has been cleared, compared to the picture supplied by the OP. Though, it could be due to the black and white picture, which tend to show more definetion than color, imo.

Good topic though, has me intregid!

[edit on 1-5-2007 by tshrub]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's an area for missle targeting tests. The "convoy" is fake. Cruise around the range and you'll find many more like it.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by satcom]

top topics

join