It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all going accoring to plan...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The Contact Has Begun...

All preliminary plans should be completed by the first couple of months of the year 2001.

Sometime in the first few months of 2002, the first public acknowledgment by an Ambassador will be made confirming the accuracy of the schedule of events as laid out in this book. This is when actual media coverage will begin and the story will be broken worldwide.

Sometime in the year 2004, the spectacular events that the Verdants promised to stage will occur. As noted earlier, these phenomena will be so dazzling that no reasonable person could doubt their extraterrestrial origins.

In the year 2005, if all goes according to schedule, the promised green grassland will appear overnight in the American Southwest, after which the city of Genesis will arise. Around 2008, Earth will be inducted into the intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets and the united Governments of Earth will have been formed, with Genesis as the capital.

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Sometime in the first few months of 2002, the first public acknowledgment by an Ambassador will be made confirming the accuracy of the schedule of events as laid out in this book. This is when actual media coverage will begin and the story will be broken worldwide.

I don't remember this happening, can someone enlighten me about these events? I know 2002 wasn't a good year for me but I'm sure I'd remember.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Indeed...that was a long time ago. Interesting story..is that link credible?

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Isn't Dr. Boylan the same person who reports and gives analysis that Apollo 16 shot video footage of a 50 mile across "anomalous object" or UFO?

Oh my.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Seekerof,

Your right.

He is the same person.

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
>_> i'm hoping for an amusing year, then, eh? quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't remember any Ambassador talking in early 2002. Though with the glut of terrorism in the media at the time, it could have been drowned out.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well I hope we get mass alien contact soon. I am so sick of all the lies, I just want to leave this rock and leave behind this infected planet.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The Verdants remind me of the Elves in LOTR somewhat. I couldn't help but imagine Elrond speaking as I read some of the text. How are they able not to sleep I wonder? I'm sometimes able to but eventually I pass out.

[Edited on 1/2/2004 by Requiem]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well I hope we get mass alien contact soon. I am so sick of all the lies, I just want to leave this rock and leave behind this infected planet.

Im with you big buddy.

Lets just hope they have some nice strip clubs, and good bacardi.

Deep

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If the "Ambassadors" are famous people with high credibility, then we need to figure out what famous people have come forward with their belief in UFOs/ETs in 2002.

Kind of hard to pinpoint such information though.

Anne Heche has never been credible, so you can't consider her an Ambassador.

Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper have been forward with their information for years now.

Ex White House Bush Sr. admistration employee Catherine Austin Fitts came out a while back too. Too early to be the "Ambassador", but she has talked about being a part of government created group to make a white paper to deal with the issue of ET disclosure.

I don't know who it could be that has the utmost respect that has come out of the closet within the last two years regarding their ET beliefs. Likely nobody, but I'll continue to look.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
With the current state of our planet, what sort of of Federation of Sovereign Planets would even want us to join?

What laws and requirements would we be bound by once we join?

Does this 'Federation" have any enemies and if so, will Humans be forced to fight and die for "Federation causes" that we have no interest or link to?

How do we know this Federation isn't the Nazi regime of the Milky Way galaxy?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

With the current state of our planet, what sort of of Federation of Sovereign Planets would even want us to join?

How on earth do we know that we're the worst people in the universe, or atleast some of the really bad ones. If these aliens are indeed planning to set up a one-world government it would be the people there interested in, not the governments, and its my belief that humans are generally good.

But seriously, this whole thing looks like some guy trying to blow his own wistle, with stuff like the aliens only accepting visionarys.

[Edited on 2-1-04 by BruceAkolD]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This might be why nothing has been released to the public...

www.drboylan.com...

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
After reading the "Verdant" story, I now remember I had read this crap ages ago.

The guy that made this story said that the Verdant found the exact location of "Heaven". He also made the claim that there was a horny alien female that stripped when she saw him and wanted sex.

Though since I have yet to hear of another "Ambassador" come forward with the same information passed on by this ex journalist, I will assume he is full of #.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
How many crappy times do we have to hear these lies. Boylan is paranoid and sounds like a Heaven's Gater that forgot to drink his drano. It's amazing how these aliens revealing themselves/heaven on earth stories have been told since the 50s. Sorry the aliens just don't care that much about us. Just think if they landed, we would have a "Grey Rights Parade". TV would have to show Grey Eye for the Straight Guy where little greys in tight jumpsuits and telepathic lisps turning shoddy NYC apartments into metallic masterpieces. They're probably already doing that, but just blocking all of our memories.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am glad you have a sense of humor! I have to keep mine!
I couldn't get Dr. Boylan's site just now, but I have seen parts of it before.

I HOPE the Greys show themselves, because I am in contact with them, and it is worrysome keeping it rather secret.
I also hope the Federation is NOT a space-age Nazi organization. I hope it is more like Star Trek.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I am glad you have a sense of humor! I have to keep mine!
I couldn't get Dr. Boylan's site just now, but I have seen parts of it before.

I HOPE the Greys show themselves, because I am in contact with them, and it is worrysome keeping it rather secret.
I also hope the Federation is NOT a space-age Nazi organization. I hope it is more like Star Trek.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^

loo dude he just said staign i mean grey eye for the staing guy that is ufkcing hilarious i almost pissedm y pnats

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Link is dead

Site Temporarily Disabled
This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.

Was it any offensive online?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join