It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Caught In Bizarre Building 7 Lie w/Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

(PrisonPlanet)-Rudy Giuliani has been caught in a bizarre lie about WTC 7, in which he claims the building collapsed in stages over a sustained period of time, when in reality the structure fell in under seven seconds. Giuliani also reveals that he expected the twin towers to collapse but "not in the way they did."

www.prisonplanet.com...

Full story and video here
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Any engineer would tell you the building globally collapsed in just a few seconds, accelerating at free-fall. The failures that brought it on were simultaneous and instant, thus it fell symmetrically and dropped straight down into itself.

Anyone claiming, for whatever reason, that the building fell over time, is making a ridiculous argument. You might as well say the building began collapsing as soon as it was constructed, because it certainly wasn't getting any stronger.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Of all the video's and such I've seen so far in my opinion tells me that the government was behind the attacks of 9-11.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Any engineer would tell you the building globally collapsed in just a few seconds, accelerating at free-fall. The failures that brought it on were simultaneous and instant, thus it fell symmetrically and dropped straight down into itself.

Anyone claiming, for whatever reason, that the building fell over time, is making a ridiculous argument. You might as well say the building began collapsing as soon as it was constructed, because it certainly wasn't getting any stronger.

Would you say that what Guiliani is saying means he don't know what he is talking about and people are using his words as meaning that the U.S. govt. was the perpetrator of the attacks?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Deltaboy, if there's one thing you've taught me, it's that you love to play with semantics and twist them to fit whatever your argument happens to be. I'm not about to argue over the meanings of words with you.

Do you have anything to say about how long it took WTC7 to actually fall to the ground once its collapse was initiated? Or, more importantly, its global acceleration?

[edit on 24-4-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Deltaboy, if there's one thing you've taught me, it's that you love to play with semantics and twist them to fit whatever your argument happens to be. I'm not about to argue over the meanings of words with you.

Do you have anything to say about how long it took WTC7 to actually fall to the ground once its collapse was initiated? Or, more importantly, its global acceleration?

You are asking me about an event that I was never there, since you nor I can prove actually what happened to WTC7, it pretty much is a standstill. And what do you think of his words anyways if I ask you kindly please? Does it mean anything to you? If you don't want to argue about what he meant, fine by me.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey, Deltaboy do you have any family members or friends serving in Iraq or Afganistan?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think deltaboy is an etymologist working at Langley...

Back to topic: Rudy is a hack.

Next.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Halleluyah!! Thankyou Lord! Rudy's done a Silverstein! His nose has grown a foot and he went and shoved that foot right in his mouth. Archive that "footage" in case they send the B-52s after Alex Jones.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There you go, no controlled demolition, just a collapse in stages.
A shocking "implosion".

It is a shock to see someone lie so clumsily.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
very awkward....definetly trying to watch what he says..

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Building fell under 7 secs? I guess u guys got fooled, more like over 12 secs. That goes to show how gullible people are. Where's the proof that the building callaspe in 7 secs? Oh, just because someone said it right? There we go again.

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
read this thread's 2 pages first :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and read my offsite link after that :
www.studyof911.com...

then try to debunk my WTC 7 and WTC 1 and 2 conclusions, and tell www.debunking911.com, I challenge them to proof me wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now I'd love it if mobster Rudy got the nomination. Throwing this disinformation back at the "hero" of 911 during a run for president would be delicious.

top topics

join