It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
truthseeker, they did the same thing here on the East Coast also. Check out these link's:

Agent Orange

Newfoundland spraying

The inquiry into the spraying at base Gagetown here in NB concluded that it had no harmfull affects on people except those directly exposed to it.

Here's a good website that shows where the legal proceedings stand. It talks about all the spraying across Canada in it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
truthseeker, they did the same thing here on the East Coast also. Check out these link's:

Agent Orange

Newfoundland spraying

The inquiry into the spraying at base Gagetown here in NB concluded that it had no harmfull affects on people except those directly exposed to it.

Here's a good website that shows where the legal proceedings stand. It talks about all the spraying across Canada in it.

Thanks for the links, can't believe they've gotten away with this and probably continue to do so. I wonder how many Canadian areas have been affected and which outbreaks of what have been in actuality more government testing.

In all honesty, I think the Canadian government just may be the most secretive and manipulative on earth. They're so good at covering up their atrocities that the majority of Canadians are clueless as to their wrongdoings.

It is also interesting to note, the Manitoba Legislative building is an occult temple, rife with masonic and satanic symbolism, apparently Winnipeg was chosen as the location for this temple because the city sits almost exactly in most central point of North America.

www.frankalbo.com... I'm attempting to get this guys book, if I can I will post scans of the images in it.

<< 1  2   >>

join