It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Plane over D.C & Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch this Video. It really looks like an all white plane or maybe the Presidents plane???!!!

Don't know if this was already posted.Video contains Spanish news first then goes to ABC news. My opinion: not that sure, maybe all white plane or Presidental plane?

[edit on 7-4-2007 by PhilCollins]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's an E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC). It was used during the exercises that were going on during the week of 9/11. Normal use was to have a battle staff near the plane, and during an emergency/attack, they would take command of the military response. They weren't as secure as NORAD, but they were mobile which would make them harder to hit.

The E-4B serves as the National Airborne Operations Center for the president and secretary of defense. In case of national emergency or destruction of ground command control centers, the aircraft provides a highly survivable, command, control and communications center to direct U.S. forces, execute emergency war orders and coordinate actions by civil authorities.

www.af.mil...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Glad I could help.

It's an interesting airplane. You wouldn't believe all the radios and telephones on board.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I could only wonder.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So did it remote-control planes into the two towers and the Pentagon? Such technology exists.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No, because 1 the technology is not installed on commercial planes, and 2 the E-4B is a COMMUNICATIONS plane and doesn't have the equipment installed on it to do something like that.

top topics

join