It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Jones Contacted to appear on The View

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks. 100 % pathetic is how you answer your own questions. this was a nice debate and now you made it personal.

There is nothing pathetic in what I have stated. I agree that everyone should sit down, it the correct forum, and get the bottom of this. Not sure how that is pathetic.

There is no silencing of the conspiracy movement, or this site along with tons of others would not exist. The information is out there, for both sides, and it needs if you feel it must be rehashed one more time.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Thanks. 100 % pathetic is how you answer your own questions. this was a nice debate and now you made it personal.

No. Your pathetic attempt to tie me into the "lasers" "theory" is... in-fact... 100% P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

Go find on here where I have ever supported that argument. It is against the terms of this site to mislead others...

There is no silencing of the conspiracy movement, or this site along with tons of others would not exist.

All I can post in response to this is:

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am not tying you into lasers pootie, you are tying words together to make your own facts. Please chek my signature if you do not understand.

When I go against your freedom of speech arguement you respond with smileys. Par for the course.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am not tying you into lasers pootie, you are tying words together to make your own facts.

You demand more investigation, you demand we spend more tax payer money investigating something that has already been proven and is accepted by alot more people than the Zagby poll would show.

I personally want that money spent on education or arming the soldiers overseas,not wasting it on researching whether lasers bought down the WTC.

you are a bald face liar and should be banned.

Do YOU understand the usage of the pronoun "YOU"?

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I should be banned. Is there a reason that anyone on this site should have to take this abuse? Can you add something to the thread, or are you again jsut posting for posture?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I should be banned. Is there a reason that anyone on this site should have to take this abuse? Can you add something to the thread, or are you again jsut posting for posture?

Honestly "dad" or Dan or whoever you are... Your "debate" tactics constantly attempt to limit the scope of investigation to what you believe the only possible positions are. When will you realize that in order to believe that there was a conspiracy one DOES NOT need oto subscribe to any sort of alternate theory... they must only believe that the "official stories" are bogus and conspiracies. This is a FACT that you constantly ignore because it is inconvenient for you and your simpletion tactics. (reference your "four questions" thread) it is a TRAP... you limit the scope so an individual must choose A or B when options C,D,E,F,G... etc. ALL exist.

Pretty weak.

I also reference your statements that any questions asked of PM, NOVA, NIST, FEMA should be "agreed on in advance"... also VERY weak and you might as well not even have this "debate" as it would be a pile of scripted rubbish with everyone able to preempt any difficult questions.

I do not think that spending time responding to you is worth my brain time, but alas, I must lest you get in the last misleading word in every thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This seems new, I was looking for a video that I saw,
I must have it saved in bookmarks.

So he

looks present and good for a day at the View.

I can't wait for "911: You've Been BLACK OPed"

So is it so or not so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join