It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Pentagon Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The one thing about the Pentagon I wasnt ever able to actually find any quality information on, was the rumours of the white presidential jet in the moments when the pentagon was supposidly hit.

The E-4B is a National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC) and supports the National Command Authority (NCA) and the Chariman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS). The U.S. has 4 of them in operation. On 9/11, 3 of them were airborne and participating in the Global Guardian drills:

www.cooperativeresearch.org...
More information and photos of the E-4B can be found here:
www.fas.org...
Page 166 in the following link explains about a drill being operated on 9/11 called Global Guardian and how the E-4B's were used in those drills:
www.house.gov...
On a sidenote, i find it odd that we were able to get a C-130 and an E-4B to the pentagon, but were not "able" to get our fighter jets to any of the locations in time. Standard operating procedures were not in effect on 9/11.

The below are photos taken from NYC, depcting a military style jet around the locations of the attacks. The site also talks about missing frames from the french film makers in NYC of WTC1 attack, supposidly, there's a white jet in the images that have been cut out.
Your meant to be able to see the shadow of the jet, cross the towers, during the attacks.

www.911weknow.com...
www.rense.com...

Does anyone have any solid evidence on exactly what these planes are doing in the skies above the attacks, during the attacks?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well the ones in New York were there because they were F-15s launched to try to intercept the planes that hit the towers. They arrived just as the second plane hit.

The E-4 was kept on alert with a Battle Staff nearby, and was scrambled in case of attack on the United States. It would take command from NORAD and would be in charge of our response, and our defenses. It's not a "Presidential Jet" though. It would be used to evacuate the President, but that's the only time he would use it.

As for the C-130, it had just taken off from Andrews, minutes before Flight 77 hit. It's only a few minutes from Andrews to the Pentagon, even for a C-130. IF Andrews had fighters standing by, then they could have intercepted Flight 77, but they had stopped standing alert a few years before 9/11.

As for arming them from scratch, it was reported from a base in NY, that it would have taken 30 minutes for them to be loaded with just bullets, 1 hour for heat seekers, and up to 2 hours for a complete load out of heat seekers, radar guided, and bullets.

F-15s:

The minute Flight 175 hits the South Tower, pilot Major Daniel Nash says that clear visibility allows him to see smoke pour out of Manhattan, even though NORAD says he is 71 miles away. [Cape Cod Times, 8/21/2002] The other Otis pilot, Lieutenant Colonel Timothy Duffy, recalls, “We’re 60 miles out, and I could see the smoke from the towers.” They call NORAD right then for an update, and Duffy relates, “At that point, they said the second aircraft just hit the World Trade Center. That was news to me. I thought we were still chasing American [Airlines Flight] 11.” [ABC News, 9/14/2002] In another account Duffy again relates, “It was right about then when they said the second aircraft had just hit the World Trade Center, which was quite a shock to both [Nash] and I, because we both thought there was only one aircraft out there. We were probably 70 miles or so out when the second one hit. So, we were just a matter of minutes away.” [BBC, 9/1/2002] He asks for clarification of their mission, but the request is met with “considerable confusion.” [Aviation Week and Space Technology, 6/3/2002] Bob Varcadapane, a Newark, New Jersey, flight controller who sees the Flight 175 crash, claims, “I remember the two F-15s. They were there moments after the impact. And I was just—said to myself, ‘If only they could have gotten there a couple minutes earlier.’ They just missed it.”

C-130:

The crew of a military cargo plane watched helplessly on Sept. 11 as a hijacked airliner plunged into the Pentagon, a defense official confirmed Tuesday. The report confirms the eyewitness account of two Hampton Roads residents who were near the Pentagon that day and said they saw a second plane flying near the doomed passenger jet. A C-130 cargo plane had departed Andrews Air Force Base en route to Minnesota that morning and reported seeing an airliner heading into Washington 'at an unusual angle,' said Lt. Col. Kenneth McClellan, a Pentagon spokesman. Air-traffic control officials instructed the propeller-powered cargo plane 'to let us know where it's going,' McClellan said. But, he said, there was no attempt to intercept the hijacked airliner. 'A C-130 obviously goes slower than a jet,' McClellan said. 'There was no way he was going to intercept anything.' The C-130 pilot 'followed the aircraft and reported it was heading into the Pentagon,' he said. 'He saw it crash into the building. He saw the fireball. In the days immediately following the Sept. 11 hijackings, the Pentagon had no knowledge of the C-130's encounter, because all reports were classified by the Air National Guard, the Pentagon spokesman said. 'It was very hard to get any information out,' McClellan said. ("C-130 crew saw Pentagon strike, official confirms", Terry Scanlon et David Lerman, Daily Press, 17 octobre 2001) -

911research.wtc7.net...

[edit on 4/3/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The one thing about the Pentagon I wasnt ever able to actually find any quality information on, was the rumours of the white presidential jet in the moments when the pentagon was supposidly hit.

The E-4B is a National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC) and supports the National Command Authority (NCA) and the Chariman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS). The U.S. has 4 of them in operation. On 9/11, 3 of them were airborne and participating in the Global Guardian drills:

More information and photos of the E-4B can be found here:
www.fas.org...
Page 166 in the following link explains about a drill being operated on 9/11 called Global Guardian and how the E-4B's were used in those drills:
www.house.gov...
On a sidenote, i find it odd that we were able to get a C-130 and an E-4B to the pentagon, but were not "able" to get our fighter jets to any of the locations in time. Standard operating procedures were not in effect on 9/11.

The below are photos taken from NYC, depcting a military style jet around the locations of the attacks. The site also talks about missing frames from the french film makers in NYC of WTC1 attack, supposidly, there's a white jet in the images that have been cut out.
Your meant to be able to see the shadow of the jet, cross the towers, during the attacks.

www.911weknow.com...
www.rense.com...

Does anyone have any solid evidence on exactly what these planes are doing in the skies above the attacks, during the attacks?

Great find, welldone! I think you have found the right plane (E-4). I believe the second plane is an f-16 or an f-15, 9/11 eyewitness and the Bob and Bri video capture the audio of them when they finally arrive.

join