It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you have doubts about wtc7 watch this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What a great Video nice simple clear.
My dog when he finished watching he was barking..
uof uof demolitiouf demolitiouf uof uof...
Now I don't even call it common sense any longer if even my dog got it.

Oustanding the video of the other skykraper on fire and comparison with the incredible pancake theory

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Some people will say comparisons simply can't be made and will leave it at that. (To other skyscraper fires.)

But if it's a comparison to a conventional demolition, then they'll try to point out everything different that they see.

But of course it's not bias that causes this. That's just how amazingly right they are, and how amazingly wrong we are, that they're able to tell when we can draw solid comparisons and when we just can't, right?

In other words, these people are apparently read-up on the differences between one steel structure and another, or a steel structure with a steel structure using reinforced concrete. And then they're also read-up on all the ways you can bring a building down, and the differences between all these things in terms of sight and sound (the BYPRODUCTS of convention, NOT the GOALS of any demolitions). And it apparently comes down to this: you can't compare the WTC to other buildings on fire, but you can compare them to any conventional demolition you please.

I'm just taking a stab at the flavor of BS this thread might bring in.

join