It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekinesis video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is a interesting telekinesis video I found. It doesn't look too fake to me, but I wanted to know what you guys think.

[edit on 3/31/07 by parapsyk676]

[edit on 3/31/07 by parapsyk676]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
wow I wonder why the videos not working. Oh well, here's the link

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
At first, I was really surprised to see the ball moving.
But then I saw the description: Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira

He's Brazilian and well known here to fool people. He was even charged for selling land pieces to ET's.
So probably, he's using some kind of trick

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Charged with selling land to E.T.s?? HAHA

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not really "up-on-the-wheel" on such stuff as telekinesis and such but I thought this article from A.J. Gevaerd to be of interest in regard to the dude mentioned above. Here's linkage for those with an interest: www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
it's impossible to make any definitive call without being able to inspect the area he's doing this in, or at the very least, without a better quality video. but there are many tricks based on sleight of hand and stage-magic one can use to replicate telekinetic effects on a small scale like that. my gut instinct combined with my passing knowledge of stage magician tricks is telling me that the table he's rolling the orb on has a very very subtle tilting mechanism to it; that is, the table tilts back and forth in a manner so subtle that it's barely perceivable (not perceivable at all in that video, with those surroundings), but because the surface of the table is sheer, and the ball is made of glass, it's enough to get it moving. he likely controls the tilt of the table with his knees, or some kind of a hidden mechanism at the table's foot.

there are many other possible non-paranormal explanations here (i'm not opposed to the idea of psychic powers for the record, but when a known hoaxer is claiming them, i put my skeptic hat on), but it's impossible to really tell one way or the other because of the poor video quality, the background (the pattern on the furniture makes it hard to tell if there's movement to the table) and the constantly moving camera.

in short: it's almost surely a hoax, i'm just not 100% positive what kind of hoax.

join