It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Inflitrate A51

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

They still have full time thermal scans land based and satellite. As well as "speculated" Full time Geo-Depression Mapping which is a satellite constantly mapping the terrain for irregularities in the terrain height. And more than likely they will know you're coming before you leave your home and intercept you on the way there. They always know. So before we start thinking of how to get past the security lets first find a way to plan it without their knowledge. THAT is the only true way to get into A51 you must be able to plan it without the knowledge of the govt. Even then the only way I could see getting in would be with some sort of thermal-barring active camo which you would probably have to get in there or another secret facility to get.
So does anyone have ideas on how not to be known?(probably not if you post it here because you would have to completely segregate yourself from the outside world with no computers, phones, or anything like that because no matter how secure your systems are they can get in.

-Sumdumguy
edit on 21-8-2012 by Sumdumguy because: or not ore... lol

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sumdumguy

They still have full time thermal scans land based and satellite. As well as "speculated" Full time Geo-Depression Mapping which is a satellite constantly mapping the terrain for irregularities in the terrain height. And more than likely they will know you're coming before you leave your home and intercept you on the way there. They always know. So before we start thinking of how to get past the security lets first find a way to plan it without their knowledge. THAT is the only true way to get into A51 you must be able to plan it without the knowledge of the govt. Even then the only way I could see getting in would be with some sort of thermal-barring active camo which you would probably have to get in there ore another secret facility to get.
So does anyone have ideas on how not to be known?(probably not if you post it here because you would have to completely segregate yourself from the outside world with no computers, phones, or anything like that because no matter how secure your systems are they can get in.

-Sumdumguy

I think you're giving them too much credit.... Theirs a way to get in underground

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you got caught I don't think they'd be too happy with you. Who knows maybe you'd disappear without a trace. Or end up behind bars for a while.

Anyway what do you want to see at Area 51? An SR-91 Aurora? Maybe the latest stealth UCAV (combat drone).
Wright-Patterson Air Force base is where all the UFO documents are kept supposedly.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You wouldn't even make it within a mile of anything happening on that base.

Will your robot dig miles under the earth?

The only way to get in the base is with an army and even then they would destroy before lettting anyone get their hands on what they have inside.

I hope you are kidding.

If not my proposal would be underground digging

edit on 21-8-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Without detailed knowledge of all security systems and a way to neutralize or avoid them you would have zero chance of successful infiltration and egress.

As for the black budgets, the US spends billions every year on unaccounted for military projects.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sumdumguy

YEah I was hoping to get around shoddy thermal by going when the temp was close to human body temp. Like 100 degrees or something.

But since they have constantly updating terrain radar it would still be a impossible task.

However maybe they can't afford to run the terrain radar from sat all the time. Find out when they don't use it and get in around that time. Although it could be funded (the sat radar) by private groups that CAN afford to run it non stop.

I dunno. i've never seriously considered infiltrating any military base. Probably not going to try any time soon either.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To the underground idea it sounds like a good plan but I would imagine something that secretive and well guarded would be protected from air, land, and sub-terrain intrusion. The underground defense would be almost the same as the Terrain scans they would just use radar mapping that scanned density and that would alert them to your presence just the same as well as (this is another speculation with no evidence of use aside from the fact that it is an actual device) hyper-sensitive seismometers that detect disturbances in the surrounding areas and that would probably be tied into triangulation so they would still know your exact location at all times. The only way I can see possible to infiltrate would be to use a Thermal Barring Active Camo which you cant get(but i do believe it exists) but then you have your footsteps to worry about from the seismometers and the terrain scan would still pick you up because your mass is still there. I love the ideas though keep them coming.

-Sumdumguy

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

As stated above there is what is known as a "Black Budget" which is virtually unlimited and a satellite is not THAT expensive when it is for purposes such as that. And what is the human body temp like 98.6f? To get in you would have to know everything and do everything perfect with the perfect gear and supplies as well as be in perfect physical condition. Which is just impossible as we know it. I will see if I can dig up an old article I have about a group of spec-ops contracted to breach the security systems of several high priority govt. installations and place an object in a certain area and then leave without being detected. they completed every task including breaching a submarine carrying a nuclear payload but when they attempted at A51 they were apprehended less than 200 yards beyond the boundary from behind. I'll post it when i find it its a very interesting read.

-Sumdumguy

(pardon the wall of text)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What do you think is at Area 51? My understanding is that it's an airbase for developing military aircraft like the U-2, SR-71, F-117, B-2, F-22 and SR-91 Aurora.
Wright-Patterson Airbase is supposedly where Project Grudge, Project Sign and Project Blue Book documents are held.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

There was speculation that the underground facilities were expanded, adding another sector a few miles away from the base but I have no actual evidence aside from labor time reports from several known govt. contractors but the times in question there were no work locations that those men were listed at during those times which is strange because all of there other labor time reports and locations coincide. I'm still trying to gather all of my information and documents. my old computer decided to "fry" its own memory units and other components but "they" didn't count on my solid state backups... all the info and things are screwed up but retrievable. I will post all info I have on this as soon as a retrieve it.

As for what's there. I do not know but I do know that there is more underground and if the speculations are true of the added sector then there is no question in my mind that they are still quite active in E.T. Bio Research or some sort of black project. there would be no reason to put that sector so far outside of A51 aside from possible containment of hazardous/unknown research.

-Sumdumguy
edit on 21-8-2012 by Sumdumguy because: my first paragraph did not answer JimTSpock's question at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Try this... Stand outside the entrance/exit gate they use at McCarren Airport. It's just west of Mandalay Bay Hotel on the Las Vegas strip. Flag down one of the workers driving in. Ask if you can come with them to "bring your child to work day". Your in!

edit on 21-8-2012 by Chi-and-Me because: premature post

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I just got Out of the Blue DVD, it's an excellent doco on UFOs. The US military and government definitely have classified information on the subject of UFOs, and the French military did a report on UFOs which is available which pretty much says UFOs are real and they have detailed information on them. There is no doubt about it UFOs are real and have visited this planet. Anyone who says otherwise has no idea about what information the military has.
The French military report is called Cometa.

www.cufos.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Or this...Stand at the same spot when they are leaving. Hold a sign that says "I'll pour the beer if you'll spill the beans".

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sounds like Red Cell your talking about. They are the best at infiltrating US bases. If security stopped those guys at Area 51 then that place is secure as all hell. Although from what I've heard about Red Cell. the infiltrations you were talking about happened near the initial forming of Red Cell. back then they were given a lot of wiggle room to be creative with their infiltrations. Eventually the Govt. got sick of hearing about how their supposedly secure base was over run by red cell from angry base commanders who also complained that Red Cell didn't play fair cause they were sneaky.

So eventually the "rules" were changed and the base commanders were allowed to set the game play and how Red Cell was going to attempt to infiltrate. It quickly became a stacked deck where Red Cell would get "caught" within the first few min of the infiltration. The whole excercise became a joke. But the commanders were happy because on paper it looked like their bases were secure. I have no doubt that is still going on. So if these infiltrations by maybe Red Cell at area 51 were thwarted it could have been because the infiltration was a joke pre planned out by the base commanders. So no wonder they got caught. Wanna make a bet if you got Red Cell to do a hit on a base their way they could still get into area 51 easily.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

HAHA like the enemy is going to play fair? That's what I love about the govt. " THEY DIDN'T PLAY FAIR IN THEIR MISSIONS LETS STOP STUDYING POSSIBLE SCENARIOS!". Well they got in everywhere but A51 with ease so its safe to say that its pretty much impossible to gain access to that base without authorization? But do not let that stop you from trying to think of a way.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I never heard about Red Cells exploits at Area 51. Could you please tell me a link or a book I can go to to get that story. I've read up on most of what Red Cell did. This would be a good addition to the other stuff I've read up on them.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sumdumguy

HAHA like the enemy is going to play fair? That's what I love about the govt. " THEY DIDN'T PLAY FAIR IN THEIR MISSIONS LETS STOP STUDYING POSSIBLE SCENARIOS!".

Figures. The navies slogan for Red Cell should have been "Don't Rock The Boat!"

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Have fun getting shot.

The closest anyone will ever come to going inside is the boundaries they have set up.
Unless of course you work there.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have more easy idea . Use one of its worker to spy .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join