It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O...WOW!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A Zionist kiss ass? That is rich. Are you scared of a rich and empowered black woman? As much as I cannot stand either of them, at least Oprah has some class. Rosie is a pig, nothing more, nothing less. Loud, dirty and worthless wallowing in the filthy bed she creates whereever she goes.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Rosie: "Why wouldnt they just tell people in the commission report it was a demolition?"

Answer:

1) WTC1 and 2 had already collapsed and damaged the building plus engulfed
everything in concrete pulverized dust.
2) The building was on fire.
3) All of New York was pretty much in "chaos"
4) It would mean they would have had to set explosives on 9/11 between ~11am and 5:30pm which would have been impossible.
5) If they do write it in their report, or anytime in the future admit to it, then:
5a) it would mean the explosives were planted in advance
5b) it would mean they knew 9/11 was about to happen
5c) it would mean they did nothing to stop it

That would sum it up i guess...

[edit on 30-3-2007 by zren]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Are you scared of a rich and empowered black woman?

I don't know if black people should be empowered.

Now if they want to empower themselves, who's to stop them?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

BPI

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
First of all, I'm no Rosie fan. The smear campaign is in full swing and it looks like Fox News and O'reilly are leading the charge. Watch O'Reilly's "interview" about Rosie. O'Reilly actually compares Rosie to Anne Coulter, but then says theres no comparison because Coulter is a lot smarter than Rosie. I think its odd that they arent taking the course of "let's prove her wrong then she'll be exposed and ABC will have to fire her." No they for some reason skip over the isssue she is raising and go straight to "fire her!" O'Reilly had a guy call in totally going off because he feels Rosie asking questions about WTC7's collapse is totally disrespectful to his brother who died in Afghanistan. Notice how O'Reilly doesn't have any of the thousands of people who have questions about 9/11 who actually lost a loved one in the 9/11 attacks. I dont understand why someone would feel questioning 9/11 is disrepectful to families and our troops. If someone killed my brother and I felt like the explanation was a little fishy, would it be disrepectful for me to search for the truth. Or let's say my brother was accused of a murder and he told me he didnt do it. Would it be disrepectful for me to try to research it and ask questions? Is that disrepectful to family of the person who was killed? That seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

I don't know what Rosie's motivation is, but I am always a little skeptical about anything said in the media. I don't think focus on WTC7 is beneficial. I think 2 people could discuss and argue WTC7 collapse for 14 days straight and after 14 days they would still be in the same place they started. Neither side able to "prove" anything. The real focus should be on the 9/11 Commission and The Commision Report. To me, there's the "smoking gun" everyone is looking for. But I guess the Commission Report is disrepectful too because it was brought about by families questioning the events of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zren
It would mean they would have had to set explosives on 9/11 between ~11am and 5:30pm which would have been impossible.

The explosives were built into the buildings at construction and primed shortly (Days - Weeks) before the demolition.

I'm convinced of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BPI
O'Reilly actually compares Rosie to Anne Coulter

O'Reilly sold his sold to the zionist pigs long ago. He's a bought and paid for parrot who just does as his masters command.

He's a coc*sucker for sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So, maybe you can find in this video where they hid the explosives.

link to WTC video

What sucks is she knows that she is going to get fired soon, so she will pull a stunt like this and then claim that it was because she was speaking the truth she was let go, when actually Barbara Walters hates her ass

The other people at that table look normal, and she looks like a lunatic. Stating that the whole kidnapping was staged.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That kind of attitude is just 1 of the reasons those 300 million housewives and their husbands will never know the truth or seek the truth.
If you have been spoon fed all your life and you wake up one day and decide to use a fork and feed yourself, you feel excited at first, scared but excited and the your big brother comes in and sweetly tells you
" O dear child you shouldn't be feeding yourself, no no my dear let me help you let's get that spoon out and let me feed you" you look at the fork the excitement wanes a bit but still your determined
until your teacher walks in and begins to make fun of you and laughs at you and even ridicules
"HAHAHA bout time you tried to feed yourself you idiot, you are nothing but a fat housewife not even worth me teaching you how to eat with that fork"

Who do you turn to the soothing, understanding, caring big brother or the shrill, rude and intimidating teacher?
You put the fork down and get fed by your brother again and realize that that will be the last time you try feeding yourself again
" that was just insanity wonder what got into me? oh well...."

Seriously, if we want to effect change and spread the truth we have got to be a little bit more compassionate towards our very sleepy ,but completely innocent, fellow human beings.

Besides, the View is not the only media that heard today, Rosie is constantly in every gossip site and rag around, whether good or bad praise as of right now millions of 19-29 year olds and any other age gossip mongers are also in the know. And while you are probably thinking "Just what we needed millions of gossip loving kids blah blah blah" that is just what we need, we need the people who not only appear in prime mass media markets but also the ones who cruise them, this needs to read as FOR REAL NOT A CT, NOT CRAZY LOONS "Oh it must be true if Perez is talking about it..." It is sad but true.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
As for Rosie: "The smear campaign has begun!"
Say What? Um, I guess you haven't been keeping up with say the last decade or so.

Actually you are right. I don't waste my time with such trivialities. I have better things to do than follow the exploits of celebrities.

But I was referring to the smear of her recent outing, not the past.

Again why do people get down on people who are not scared to speak their mind? What are you afraid of, the truth might rub off on ya?...
The illusion of freedom you have might be contradicted? It's Human nature to get defensive when faced with something you don't want to face. It's called denial.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Oprah is a zionist kiss ass.

thats Zionist LESBIAN kiss ass, get it right

(why is it then when ever I see Orca, er Oprah, I see a seal in her mouth and her head swinging side to side wildly in my minds eye?)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
thats Zionist LESBIAN kiss ass, get it right

Ya, you gotta wonder about her female travelling companion Gayle. Lesbians for sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Rosie looks like someone who has at least thought for herself.

The chick she's arguing with looks like someone parroting major media opinions..

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
The chick she's arguing with looks like someone parroting major media opinions..

The thin attractive blond is attempting to protect her stash by going with the accepted norm. She's a lesbian as well. All be it, a hot lesbian, but still a muff muncher, none the less.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Positive or negative my only hope is that soccer Moms across the nation, turned to their computers and searched 9/11 WTC7 or so on. They may even have found this site and this thread. If so, go away, this is drama compared to what you will soon learn. Read all the 9/11 threads you can. Watch some vid’s as well.

I'm just glad someone had the balls to bring up this "taboo" subject as the media calls it.

After watching a couple vid's of the media bashing Walter’s, Rosie and the subject, I can only push harder for the truth. The ignorance of the media has sick motive. The way they cut Rosie’s statements and summed up what she said was a pile of BS. The only reason this will take the truth movement backwards is because the media is putting a "loony" spin on what she had to say.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is how shes branded on one of the biggest video sites on the web

www.break.com...

<< 1   >>

join