It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Blueprints Leaked by Whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
infowars.net...

According to infowars an unknown person has leaked 261 detailed drawings of the towers.

This could be huge.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So...where are these blueprints?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the website i gave has a clear link but here is the direct link

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So can you elaborate on what the significance to this is? Since I'm not an architect, are there "hidden" design elements that we should be looking for or something? Good find, but I'm not seeing the relevance here.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok, just gave them a quick glance, and they look really, really rough. Squiggly free-hand lines? I work in IT and in conjunction with our Facilities dept. and I've seen alot of prints, and I've never seen one that looked like this for a final review. Again, I'm not an architect, and I might not understand what everything on a drawing means, but I personally find it VERY hard to imagine these are prints actually used for anything other than rough conceptual drafts.....or a CT piece of "evidence?"

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Unless these were scaled and drawn out well after completion these are not the real plans. Note the date on the bottom of the prints 2-9-84.
I would love to see the real plans for the towers, but this date shows when the plans were drawn up and any modification dates. Other than that these plans look like I would expect the blue prints to look like. I see blue prints on a daily basis at my work.

they look really, really rough. Squiggly free-hand lines?

I saw a few freehand lines on a few of the pages I looked through. I find its quite common to have freehand lines, things scribbled out and redone and writing changes on blue prints that are used for final construction prints. Sometimes things dont work in real life like they work in a drawing, and they have to be redone. Prints like this would be very expensive to have redone by the architect for a few changes here and there.

I saw a few more things that are suspicious about these plans. I'll have to check into it a bit. Nice find though, I look forward to looking through the floors. If we can verify these are reprints or redrawn prints perhaps we can get rid of the laughable theory of a pancake collape.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
These are the architects' final contract bid drawings for the north tower, dated 7-31-1967.

These are the real thing and it's great they've come out. I've just taken a quick look through them and they are complete, and what is most important to my eye are the plans and sections of the core, which has always been presented schematically to lessen its structural importance, particularly in the NIST report, which is a monument to understatement in this regard.

Unfortunately, these are not the engineering drawings of the steel frame, flooring system, and core, which would have been prepared in tandem with these plans to send out for bids from fabricators. These are the holy grail and aren't included here. Without them, you cannot fully reconstruct the structural system of the core and the floor plates--these plans unfortunately offer only a partial, schematic explanation of the structure.

Hoping these will shake loose too; this is a start, but the detail sheets are crucial. Grrr!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
and what is most important to my eye are the plans and sections of the core, which has always been presented schematically to lessen its structural importance, particularly in the NIST report, which is a monument to understatement in this regard.

I pointed this out in a thread I made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't had time to look at the drawings yet. I will though.

[edit on 3/28/2007 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've been looking at them a little. Can we download them? If so, where? If so, I might be able to put the images into AutoCadd and get full drawings. It would take time to slip all the pages into the plotter (my boss probably wouldn't like me printing out all those at once) but at least I could have a full size set.

Now, going through some of them, I thought of an idea. Some of us have been argueing about the elevator shafts and whether jet fuel could have been the cause of all the damage in the lobby and basements. Now we have the drawings to once and for all find out if the shafts actually were stacked or not. I'll try and start filling in the blanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
Ok, just gave them a quick glance, and they look really, really rough. Squiggly free-hand lines? I work in IT and in conjunction with our Facilities dept. and I've seen alot of prints, and I've never seen one that looked like this for a final review. Again, I'm not an architect, and I might not understand what everything on a drawing means, but I personally find it VERY hard to imagine these are prints actually used for anything other than rough conceptual drafts.....or a CT piece of "evidence?"

Of course any piece of evidence that comes forth discrediting the offical story is deemed moot or fraudulent by the same five posters here. Do you REALLY think someone took the time to create all of these fake drawings?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Griff,

Here is the link to the blueprints.
911research.wtc7.net...

You can view and save each image....I dont know if this will help you though.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Since the drawings are stamped and signed, it would be easy to tell if they are fake or not. I want to be able to download these.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Unless these were scaled and drawn out well after completion these are not the real plans. Note the date on the bottom of the prints 2-9-84.

If you look at the tower section C drawings it has a dates from 4-71.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The original date is 67. The other dates are revisions or when they used the drawings for some type of bid...i.e. some type of permit was applied for. That's just my opinion and could be wrong. But, the main point is the original date is 67.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Holy Grail is here. Hopefully this can help to shed some light on the issue. Seems that they were sent to Steven Jones and were 'leaked'.

911research.wtc7.net...

[edit on 29-3-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The Holy Grail is here. Hopefully this can help to shed some light on the issue. Seems that they were sent to Steven Jones and were 'leaked'.

911research.wtc7.net...

These are the same plans as linked the OP.

They are the master set of arch'l drawings. Kind of the big picture. Being the big picture, they don't have all the details necessary to construct the building. These are done in a series of secondary plans of electrical, HVAC, structural, and other building systems.

The "Holy Grail" I was referring to are the engineers' plans of the towers' structural details--the core, the floor plates, and the exterior. You need these secondary plans to make any informed judgment about the structure's integrity.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Can we download them? If so, where? If so, I might be able to put the images into AutoCadd and get full drawings.

The full Torrent remains active:

Blueprints TORRENT:
conspiracycentral.net:6969...
Free BitTorrent to download with:
azureus.sourceforge.net...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Awesome that they have been released, Surely by now a constructional engineer would of come forth with these, and thrown the Governments official story out the window, if indeed it was true.

I think that because we are hearing baout this via the internet, and not TV, is because they unfortunately do not prove anything, other than that the buildings were built with core columns, like we already knew.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well it's about time, funny how the blueprints to a building that doesn't even exist anymore were so hard to come by.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join