It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gonzalez really fired prosecuters because they leaked emails of mark foley molestation activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i'm not sure if anyone else had thought about this or could confirm it ( i dont think the public would have access to any offical "documents") but is it not interesting that the latest scandal with attorney general gonzalez is over his failure to prosecute child molestation suspects in texas. hmmm

good charactar trait NOW let's see

bush admin and gonzalez fudged the reason's for the 7 prosecuters firing's as failure to aggressively address voter fraud

www.dailykos.com...

well it seems interesting (if true) and there supposedly are not any coincidences in politics that some source indicates the mark foley emails were leaked to media/reporters by some federal prosecuters fed up with the cover ups by ashcroft and bush regarding to the huge page scandal and the failure buy the administration to prosecute abuse by highly ranking individuals

wonder if any of these 7 prosecuters that gonzalez is in hot water about, are susprected of also leaking the emails about foley as well

since the voter fraud reason of firing them appears to be nonsense

www.rense.com...

you want the truth? i don't think we can handle the truth

[edit on 27-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If this is true then the firings have merit. I mean, what Foley did should be known as he was a public official, but I dont think emails like this should be released. If this was the basis of the firings, then its fair game. We shall see I guess. Wierd, no responses to this yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
NO if this is true , then this is a BIG SCANDAL

prosecutors should be fired for releasing emails regarding a senator with under age boys?

and it should be known because he was a public official, then how do you think people should be informed besides releasing *evidence* such as emails

its fair game to molest boys and then cover up the reason for firing prosecutors for bringin this to light?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
NO if this is true , then this is a BIG SCANDAL

prosecutors should be fired for releasing emails regarding a senator with under age boys?

and it should be known because he was a public official, then how do you think people should be informed besides releasing *evidence* such as emails

its fair game to molest boys and then cover up the reason for firing prosecutors for bringin this to light?

Fair enough, I guess this is one of those things that would definately qualify as a scandal. I'm not saying that its fair game to molest boys. Dont put words in my mouth. But I imagine those investigating the case wouldnt want them released until their investigation was over. You dont want to compromise a case in any way shape or form, especially when it comes to situations like this. I had stated that the facts about what he did should be released, just not the emails at this time. I should have been more clear.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I want the truth.

I think Foley is a disgusting man.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Granted Foley is no angel but.......

the 'victim' was not a child
Foley has not been indited
Foley has not been found guilty

join