It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI took 45,000 photos, where are they

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicRH
I expect there is tons of restricted media, not just the photos in question.

But why is it restricted ?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I expect there is tons of restricted media, not just the photos in question.

But why is it restricted ?

Perhaps some of it is considered too graphic for the public, i.e dead/burnt bodies, or revealing footage to the nature and actions of the perps that needs to be withheld for evidence and/or legal reasons.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Perhaps some of it is considered too graphic for the public, i.e dead/burnt bodies, or revealing footage to the nature and actions of the perps that needs to be withheld for evidence and/or legal reasons.

Seems like a lot of BS excuses to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
yep, same old BS. Whitewash these days is pretty much standard routine.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

yep, same old BS. Whitewash these days is pretty much standard routine.

I can find information on almost every other aviation crime scene, but i can not find anything on any of the 911 crime scenes.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by snoopy
SO how many of the criminal investigations the FBI has do they display the evidence on their web site? Is 9/11 the only one that they don't put on display? Can anyone here show me links on the FBI site were they display the evidence from their ongoing investigations?

I can find information and photos on other aviation crime scenes, why is thier nothing on any of the 911 crime scenes.

Is 911 still an onging investigation? Its been 6 years.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

So they post all the evidence form all the cases once they are closed? Is that how it works?

As for ongoing, yes. They just recently had a hearing on 14 suspects. I would imagine it will be ongoing for a long time.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

So they post all the evidence form all the cases once they are closed? Is that how it works?

Well the crimes scenes have been closed for about 6 years. Where are the FBI and NTSB reports on the crime scenes?

I mean the FBI stated that the Pentagon crime scene would take 30 days, but turned it back over to the military in 5 days.

<< 1   >>

join