It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain Field McConnell and David Hawkins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
WATCH THIS SPACE

Mconnell and Hawkins were recently interviewed on Coast to Coast.
The former is a 23000 hour Top Gun/747 captain the latter a Cambridge University dude. They are suing Boeing and others for fitting computer chips to all Boeing aircraft that effectively turns them in to guided missiles at the whim of someone on the ground. Hence 9/11. This is going to cause a number of heads to roll and could be the downfall of the Government. The TRUTH will out and God bless her.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Any more news on this?

Z

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This stuff has been discussed somewhat (nobody could cover it all, lol) before. Here is a video link to a thumbnail sketch of their claims.

Google Video Link

I emailed Hawkins personally to ask for a source on the story of Lufthansa and the QSR-11 gyrochip and he replied promptly only to say that he had forwarded my message over to McConnell, who never replied.

These guys make a lot of claims, some of which are highly interesting. Here's a link to a description of their lawsuit, from their website. This preamble was filed May 1, 2007 and posted on their website May 3, 2007.

www.hawkscafe.com...

As far as I can tell, there have been no further website updates. Has Goliath squashed Field and David? Will we ever know how this story ended? Does anyone have money for a private detective to find out?

More pertinent, was the OP listening to a real time broadcast on CtoC or was it a rebroadcast of an old interview?

No website updates is odd.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by ipsedixit]

join