It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Steel sent to China?? What about the USS New York?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This has been one of the big arguments for the truth movement on the September 11th attacks. The argument that the site was not treated like a crime scene. This doesn't dispute that claim. I simply want to know if this can be verified or not. I don't normally trust article's posted in the form of urban legends. Even ones that claim they have confirmation on such. However, this one is a pretty big issue.

I have read all over and seen it on the documentaries supporting the conspiracy of an inside job that the steel was shipped out to Asia immediately afterwards. If that is true then why is it being claimed that the USS New York (the latest version) has been built with 24 tons of scrap from the WTC?

Although I believe that we have been completely misled on the attacks and who truly pulled them off I do not like claims that are strong arguments for a conspiracy being completely false. I only want the whole truth. I believe that there is so much involved from the conspiracy end that the truth movement has become convoluted with excess garbage.

Anyway, here is a link to the article on the new USS New York.

External Source

Meant to add the ABC news link as well. It's been out there for a year now and I don't see anything on the site debunking the steel. This is pretty much a solid way to do that. (Well, at least my searches couldn't find anything on ATS)
ABC News Article

[edit on 26-3-2007 by dariousg]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Im not sure about it going to Asia (i believe i heard the same) but i know full well that they are filling potholes in roads with the remains of the WTC.
Seems building a ship is a little more luxurious compared to being part of a freeway.
www.reuters.com...

[edit on 26/3/07 by eagle32]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hairs are being split here... obviously not 100% was sent... there are memorials, etc. made of the steel from the WTC. Now, the TRUTH is the VAST MAJORITY and in most peoples opine FAR too much of the steel was in fact quickly sent off to, not even the highest bidder, China.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Agreed. A bit more luxurious.

I guess the basis of my question is to remove the 'junk' out there from the conspiracy angles. Many of the documentaries (including some of the loudest voices on the radio) have the fact that all of the steel was hauled out and sent off to Asia to be melted down before any investigation could be done as one of their strong arguments for the conspiracy.

If they are going to include these claims in their documentaries and use them as ammo in their interviews then we should know the truth of what happened with the steel.

It still doesn't clear up the fact that their was no true investigation done on the steel. I just want to know if there is any substantiating proof either way. Did it go to China to be melted down or did portions of it go to different parts of our own country to be re-used in structures such as this ship?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There's a video about the WTC "meteorite" that states the steel that was "kept" was less than 1% of the steel. That includes the meteorite. That is Fox news that states this, so I would imagine all the fox news followers here should believe this. Here's the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/26/2007 by Griff]

top topics

join