It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd footprint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone...I was recentl up north looking for a place I might buy and I wen't on a small hike.....there's alotta snow up there...about 3 feet....but it froze overnight which is why I can walk on it....so anyways everywhere i looked there were tracks and scat and what not...like allot....then I saw a wierd one...it looked like a small human foot but with only 4 toes...can anyone help? ...btw its hard to see so if anyone has GIMP or anyother image manipulation software would you mind enhancing it?...my computer isn't good enough to have a decent program for that kinda stuff....but ofcourse I saw it in person but the picture is kinda dark....and it was taken at about 6pm, so any ideas?...btw i didnt have anything to show scale but my hand is about 8 inches from the tip of my pointer to the thumb

i145.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So you found this "up north"?

You better run, it could be a polar bear.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That was my first thought, bear, but usually bears are HUGE, this might be a baby black bear or even grizzly, or as the poster above me said polar bear.
It could even be a Bobcat to a far extent, it only leaves 4 toe prints, it is not that big and it lives in mountaisn and up North.

Track Guide

Check that out, I know there's not every animal but it might still help. Oh, one question, how far apart were the tracks? It could help us identify it.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
yeah How far apart were the tracks? Its not a bigfoot they would look more human like. I say that what you got there is a bear or a bobcat footprint. I live in Michigan and we get all sorts of things here. Luckily I live in the Lower penisula but if you go up north and deep into the UP you'll have a chance at seeing bear and bobcats

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We have black bear around where I have my cabin and I see those tracks often. Looks small, so I'm assuming a cub.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In my opinion, it's a bears footprint. Lol if you live up north be careful it isn't a polar bear, I hear those things get angry if you invade their territory

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks like the rear left print of a small bear. Check the scat and for other prints and you could tell for sure. A bear this size should have a a mother nearby.

join