It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO video I've not seen before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I hope this is a new one - like I said, I haven't seen this one before. It looks like the real thing to me! This is my first post, I joined because I enjoy this forum and want to contribute.

edit to add: listen to the shock in his voice when he suddenly realizes it's a flying saucer!

Warning: Audio contains colourful language

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 25-3-2007 by ribaldmalarky]

[edit on 25-3-2007 by ribaldmalarky]

[edit on 25-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wow... looks pretty legit to me. I haven't seen this video before either. I think we have another one ladies and gentleman!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It was discussed a while back, buuuut, and the big but is that no consensus was ever reached. It was never debunked, so i'm sure we can start a new discussion about it here.

It is one of the best videos i've seen to date. The way the reflection hits it when it first focuses on it is amazing.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Actually those timings like "oh fkin ufo" and ten seconds later "oh it disappeared" are very skeptical imo.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by manastin]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Looks interesting.. Not that often that you see a turning UFO..

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Too me it was legit, just because they can see it but the camera is having issues picking it up, and when he zooms out you can see it...and when he zooms in the camera drops it when focusing which is something to say about it being authentic.....

Extremely awesome....

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I wanted to get this to all of you, this might not be the right place but I am short on time right now.

Please be patient this tape is about chemtrails but you have to watch what is obseerving the trail being laid.

Watch closely:

www.youtube.com...

Also there have been some pretty big earthquakes Japen 6.9 and Vanuata 7.2 and 6.0 so sightings may come in from those areas hopefully

check out:

www.iris.edu...

Dae

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Woah nice footage! Does that thing actually morph? I captured some stills...

Looks kinda creepy to me

It then seems to go dark before it changes, the dude talking tried to describe it as a circle just as it seemed to change into a disk.

Then it seems to morph shape or turn, not sure. Notice how the 'iris' seems to get bigger

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting but why does it seem to appear form no where? Cause I see it coming out of no clouds.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
Woah nice footage! Does that thing actually morph? I captured some stills...

I don't think it morphs - but you are seeing the 'saucer' on it's side and then turning form looking like an 'O' to a '=' if that explains it...

Nice footage though.

Also in response to manastin:

Actually those timings like "oh fkin ufo" and ten seconds later "oh it disappeared" are very skeptical imo.

I know you stated opinionatedly, but that is far from debunking what is actually witnessed in the video. Personally I don't see why the dialog would make anyone skeptical - I would have been saying the same thing if it disappeared - and yes, I would have swore too... (and I did swear when I had my experiences with strange craft).

The dialog rather strengthens the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is an interesting video

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, I will say one of the things I said in the other thread about this video.

I wonder if it is only a "bug" in the camera's software, but why in one of the frames the UFO has a bit missing?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'd say the way the camera shake is so consistent, along with that pan that showed just how far away it was would be pretty much impossible to fake. I've seen UFO documentaries where they have videos like this analyzed by video editing experts and one thing I clearly remember is they said it's not even possible for a computer to match the random shakes caused by handheld cameras. That and the total shock of the guy filming clinches it for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was considering, how frequent he zooms in and out. Most of the fake footage I have seen tends to focus on one point, and alot of times the UFO is not even centerd in the video and you never get to see the departure. I think it has alot to do with auto focus not beign able to focus quick enough. And maybe thats why the object tends to appear and disappear??

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
I was considering, how frequent he zooms in and out. Most of the fake footage I have seen tends to focus on one point, and alot of times the UFO is not even centerd in the video and you never get to see the departure. I think it has alot to do with auto focus not beign able to focus quick enough. And maybe thats why the object tends to appear and disappear??

Yeah, he's probably stuck looking in the camera, zooming out to try to have a larger picture...
Great video.
If this is not CGI, it's most likely an ETV. Nice shape, going in and out of quantum state(If i may quote David Serada)...
Cool stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good one!

About the missing UFO peaces and the suddent appearance, you should click on the original source link at that page.
( www.liveleak.com... )

There it seems not to have this defects.

Interesting case.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It looks legit to me....and it seems there is a definite increase in sightings of late. Very interesting.

Good video and good find.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Great video! Very similar to what I saw here the other day in Oregon.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
About the missing UFO peaces and the suddent appearance, you should click on the original source link at that page.
( www.liveleak.com... )

That's right, this version does not suffer from that problem.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Very cool video, the clarity is great. :]

One thing that's bugging me though, is why was he recording it if he didn't know it was a UFO until 20 seconds into it? Wouldn't it be the reverse?
Like, "That looks to be a UFO, let me record it."
not "Let me record the sky... *gasp* It's a f'ing UFO!"

Dunno. Seems a bit suspect to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join