It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could a 9/11 conspiracy movie ever make it to theaters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I understand that Mark Cuban may be financing Loose Change and bringing it to theaters. I personally cannot see a 9/11 conspiracy ever making a nationwide release. I think the powers that be in Hollywood and The Unseen Hand would never approve a movie like this being displayed for the impressionable American minds in wide-release.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I understand that Mark Cuban may be financing Loose Change and bringing it to theaters. I personally cannot see a 9/11 conspiracy ever making a nationwide release. I think the powers that be in Hollywood and The Unseen Hand would never approve a movie like this being displayed for the impressionable American minds in wide-release.

It might make it to theaters but thier would so much negative propaganda from mainstream media that by the time it got to theaters not a lot of people would want to see it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I love the Propaganda in this country. It just keeps coming and coming to bash us in the head and tell us what to believe.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How about a movie called,

"The 9/11 facts that the controlled media never told you."

[edit on 25-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I think the powers that be in Hollywood and The Unseen Hand would never approve a movie like this being displayed for the impressionable American minds in wide-release.

In the land of the free, free thought would never be tolerated.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I personally cannot see a 9/11 conspiracy ever making a nationwide release. I think the powers that be in Hollywood and The Unseen Hand would never approve a movie like this being displayed for the impressionable American minds in wide-release.

Has everyone completely forgotten Fahrenheit 911? Not only was it chock-full of "alternate history," manipulated facts and outright lies, but it swept the nation's theatres, won an Academy Award for best documentary, and is still selling DVDs. Since its 2004 release in the USA and Canada, Fahrenheit 911 was released in 42 more countries worldwide and holds the record for highest box office receipts by a general release documentary, grossing over $220 million worldwide.

If an anti-administration propaganda flick such as Fahrenheit 911 can do it, why can't a paranoid and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory movie?

— Doc Velocity

top topics

join