It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demolition contractors discuss WTC buildings 1,2,&7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I thought it interesting to find out what the demolition Contractors and their official industry board are saying about 911 attacks and the WTC buildings 1,2, and 7. and why they think they collapsed these people know all about demo's and have a lengthy professional document drawn up here, It would be a interesting topic for discussion and to find out what we can learn from them.

So I have posted this link : www.plaguepuppy.net...

It may raise other interesting topics for discussion or shed more light on whether or not it was a controlled demo.

Note: a mistake was made when posting the first link, this is the correct edited one I intended to post.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well for one that is difficult, cause Controlled Demolition Inc worked for the Gov in the past, in the Oklahoma bombing, not only destroying the remaining building but clearing out *CLASSIFIED MATERIAL*

If that Demolition Company is trusted with Classified Material I think we can already guess what their response would be.

Its a conflict of interest.

But I rather would like to see more independent people coming forward, like the Dutch expert etc...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Maybe I am not looking right, But I don't see any discussion by any demolition companies. I just see the usual conspiracy articles/clips/photos etc.

Where is the discussion by demolition companies?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
But I rather would like to see more independent people coming forward, like the Dutch expert etc...

but, would you take their word or opinion if they stated they DIDNT think that there were explosives in the WTC's?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
Maybe I am not looking right, But I don't see any discussion by any demolition companies. I just see the usual conspiracy articles/clips/photos etc.

Where is the discussion by demolition companies?

The original link I posted to this thread was inaccurate, and was not my intended post, so I posted a related topic.
I do feel it is a good topic, and I would like to hear what the Demo Contractors are saying so if anyone knows of any links to which demo contractors are giving opinions please post them here, and I will try and search for some too, sorry for the mix up.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

join