It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new bigfoot video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I came across this on youtube and thought it looked kinda interesting, especially the last few frames.

The poster of the video offers an intro in German. Here's the translation:

"I am not completely safe me, but I believe that I a Bigfoot on video snatched myself. I had unbelievably much fear, because he was large approximately 2 meters of 30. I will decrease/go back the Ajawaan lake around better SHOT from him to to make. Become as fast as possible on the site posts."

And here's the video:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry- it didn't embed. Here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hmm. Too blurry/obscured to make a decision... I'd have to say it's a costume.

You'd think if they were trying to capture some good evidence, they'd stay put where they can get a clear shot!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i dont think they recorded a bigfoot, looks more like they caught a Grimace on tape, too bad hes not purple. =P but who knows.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Terrible vid of someone in a costume.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks kinda like a bear to me, only I would know how the could be walking upright

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think the video is a good example on how can we make video cameras not shake when we the camera guy is shaking taking the video. Another cool thing about this video is that the "bigfoot" looks as if he/she is dancing the jig

"this post is brought to you by just joking. com"

[edit on 28am3 30 200 by goddogo1]

[edit on 28pm3 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That should have been the title of this thread - "Video of a fat man in a costume". Commentary should have read: "I have found a very blurry video of what appears to be hoaxed bigfoot footage. From what we can see we have a fat man dressed in a costume traipsing through the woods. To add authenticity the camera was set to ultra low resolution and shaken around quite a bit."

Nothing to see here, move along!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This video should be named "I THINK I JUST TAPED MY FRIEND IN A COSTUME" because thats what it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just posted it. No need need for the anger.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Its certainly interesting, but after watching it a few times I would definitely go with the 'guy in a costume' option.

The funny thing is is that it toally reminded me of something I saw at a 'Disney on Ice' show when I was a kid...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartleby
I just posted it. No need need for the anger.

no one is angry at you. annoyed by the hoaxers. cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If this is bigfoot, then I think he stoped at Mickey D's a couple times before being taped. Seriously, look at the first still of the video. The arm is almost as big as the chest! I guess wearing a bear suit in the woods is the new way to losing weight! Soon enough we'll be seeing commercials of these done by Richard Simmons, 'Look at this new technology! We can burn calories and lose weight just by having a little walk in the park, using my new Bear Suite!'
Lol...maybe I went off track a little...

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me, it dosn't seem like it has any fur, more like a it's made of clay or somthing.

join