It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man im pissed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok so i was thinking last night that there are so many little things that piss me off. I want to create a thread where you can get the little things off your chest. Ill start.....

I hate when i need to sneeze but it just won't come out.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hate it when I want to fart and something else comes out!

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
People that stand in front of exits on subways cars that refuse to move when 50 people are trying to get on and off!!!! Move to the BACK!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
People that seem to have nothing better to do than block up busy corridors or similar restricted paths by walking slowly. Exception when they have a reasonable reason, but when its someone who is clearly capable of moving faster than about 60 cm/s or about 2 feet/s, then ___________!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Those older ladies that work the perfume counter at prominent department stores. Boy do they ever think they are some superior, high society, cultured & posh chicks! Funny thing is, some of the stuff I buy…it takes those Minimum wage earning, refined, high-class, self-doting hags weeks to earn from that very same department store. I love it when one of those snobs thinks she’s better than me
Can you say Biotch?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31Funny thing is, some of the stuff I buy…it takes those Minimum wage earning, refined, high-class, self-doting hags weeks to earn from that very same department store. I love it when one of those snobs thinks she’s better than me

I know! It's like from Pretty Woman, um.. except that I don't have the legs, nor do I look like Julia Roberts. Because I work service industry (in a nutshell), I don't always have the time to "pretty up" before I go shopping.

And I am quick to tell those little wenches at Banana Republic, "You can drop the attitude, you only work in a shop."

Or the time... *gasp*... :shk:

I was at Gap, and the girl at checkout... she said "are you sure you want to buy the athletic fit tees?"

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hate to have to pay $2.51 for a gallon of gas. It sure cuts into my bottom line.

Im not to fond of brown shoes either.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I hate to have to pay $2.51 for a gallon of gas. It sure cuts into my bottom line.

Im not to fond of brown shoes either.

i hate it when i have to pay $3.00 a gallon for gas... and gas wont go down until right b4 the elections of 2008!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Waiting in line at a "lottery retailer" to buy gas when someone is taking their time to pick 30 different scratch off tickets in front of me - one dollar at a time.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What really burns my butt is people who judge me by the way I dress.Just because I have kids and am a stay at home mom apparently Iam supposed to wear sweat pants and oversized t shirts every day. I wear tight jeans and tank tops and usually in black. So I'm either called a devil worshipping witch or a ho.I am comfortable in what I wear and don't judge others I'm just tired of people doing it to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I wear tight jeans and tank tops and usually in black.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid we're going to need some visual support on that. Feel free to post a picture. Or two. Don't forget the stilettos.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
People who are on the feeder roads who act like they have the right of way when they come onto the interstate. NEW FLASH: when merging onto the interstate from the feeder, the VEHICLES THAT ARE ON THE INTERSTATE HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY,NOT THE VEHICLES WHO ARE COMING ONTO THE INTERSTATE FROM THE FEEDER ROAD!!
Get it into your heads!! ARGGHHH.
:shk:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Another thing that perturbs me. Wal-Mart. Every Wal-Mart I have ever been in has twenty or thirty check-outs and have 7 of them open. WTF? There will be 80 people in every check out lane and no one opens some more lanes. It's crazy.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The price of brassieres. C'mon they want $100 to $200 for 2 cents worth of lycra and cotton.

You know they're all made in sweat shops by nimble 7 year old fingers for starvation wages. Kind of like carpets used to be.

Even the crappy cotton ones are $20 bucks.

What is that?

Geesh, it's not just brassieres, all womens fashion apparel is over priced and under quality. No double seams here. Not even finished seams.

I won't even get into the bizarre pricing world of face paints.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Man that really suxs..

I hate it too when you think you are sneaking a fart out and its a death bomb.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ew @ the farts. Someone farted in my science class today and I near fainted; it smelled SO bad.

It bothers me how people diagnose themselves with mental illnesses to seem "cool" or whatever. Having OCD, schizophrenia, depression, bipolarity disorder, ADD, or any other disease is not cool and it never will be.

People who publicize this are always 1) looking for attention 2) looking for something to blame their flaws/irresponsibility/bad attitude on.

Makes the people that actually have the disease look bad.

And if you could diagnose yourself with illnesses, what good would psychiatrists be besides signing your prescriptions? They can tell whether or not you're really sick.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I hate being called anti American or envious of America by some members, those whom seem incapable of using logic or reason in a discussion but resort to spitting their dummy out of the pram.

I hate hair, hairy people, male or female make me cringe, its unhealthy, a right pain in the ass shaving all the time which iritates my skin.

I hate people who do not up their game when given every chance to do so.

I hate people who drop litter.

I hate people who spit on the pavement.

I hate liars.

Thats enough for now.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What I hate?
I hate people who make a snap judgement about me, without even knowing all of the facts. I work in the service industry and for a part that is not popular. I have been called everything under the sun, but what I really can not stand is when people tend to call me a racist, cause I shave my head, not knowing I do it for religious purposes.
And unrully children. I have a good friend who is handicapped and it just burns us up when we go out and children are running around everywhere and the parents are not in control or stopping their kids from running amok.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I hate it when me and my GF go to the movies and a family "snopes" sit directly behind us with their..... "look at that Virgil, she's nekkid" or "that blowed up real good" or "if you don't give me some of that popcorn; ill smack you" or "Why did he do that."

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
People who are on the feeder roads who act like they have the right of way when they come onto the interstate. NEW FLASH: when merging onto the interstate from the feeder, the VEHICLES THAT ARE ON THE INTERSTATE HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY,NOT THE VEHICLES WHO ARE COMING ONTO THE INTERSTATE FROM THE FEEDER ROAD!!
Get it into your heads!! ARGGHHH.
:shk:

I hear what your are saying, however, I've been the person coming on to the interstate off the ramp -- I'm well ahead of the person on the interstate who speeds up just to deny my free entry on the road. Its actions like that that cause accidents and traffic jams, like the people who know a lane is ending, and rather than move right away when they can, they try to make it further down the road and then merge just so they can get a few cars ahead of the pack.

When I see a car entering a highway I either make sure I am well ahead of them so they can merge behind me, or I slow slightly down to allow them access without them running into me or me running them off the road, or I move to another free lane, if possible.

After being both a victim of and instigator of road rage, I've found it best to try and be a courteous, generous, and forgiving driver -- the person you might not "allow" to enter the interstate might be having everything go wrong in their day, and an act of courtesy might be the one thing to keep them from having a "Falling Down" day.

I've always heard that right of way is somthing that should be given, not taken...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join