It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face On Mars!! What’s Going On??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
looks like a dog head kinda I guess, I wonder if aliens have pets?

Heh what do you think humans are !

They didnt fly all the way out here just to have a gander, theyre checking to see if we've layed any eggs !

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hey Mike...

do you have the source image number of the "Blueberry Snail"? I can't seem to find it....

Here it is..

1P131479514EFF0534P2536L5M1 (L4, L5, L6).

Or

Just click here!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Here it is..

1P131479514EFF0534P2536L5M1 (L4, L5, L6).

Thanks... to many berries on stems on that day I will have to reevaluate the hematite spheres

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Breaking News.... Must see Video

NASA shows absolute proof of Alien activity on Mars...

www.maasdigital.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That's obviously something created by water from ancient times carving into the rock. Or this could be from the massive sand storms that carved it out. Any true buildings, evidence has been destroyed over time or is under a lot of dirt and sand.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76Any true buildings, evidence has been destroyed over time or is under a lot of dirt and sand.

Can you back this statement up with facts and evidence? The pyramids of China are buried by dirt, yet they show up clearly from space... are thousands of years old... and we have a lot more erosion here on Earth...

The Easter Island statues survived unburied for thousands of years..

So I ask you again where is your proof to make such a statement?

:shk:

Works both ways you know...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Breaking News.... Must see Video

NASA shows absolute proof of Alien activity on Mars...

www.maasdigital.com...

Zorgon that video is computer animation about the mars rover.
You got the wrong video up!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Pity it seems this thread has died, however since I cannot post this as breaking news I will have to post it here and apologies if this has been seen before but I have not. I hope people are still checking here.

Original source ESA Mars Express link below

www.esa.int...

I think it is uncanny.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes, it has seen before and I think that it even got one thread about it, but it is always good to see those images.

For those that might not know it, that image is made using normal photos superimposed over a 3D computer model. I think the colour is as real as we can get, meaning it was made using the red, the green and the blue sensors.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks Armap, apparently the image or images were taken with, and I quote:
"High Resolution Stereo Camera (HRSC)- Germany - Produces color images with up to 2 m resolution. Is mounted inside the spacecraft body, aimed through the top face of the spacecraft, which is nadir pointing during Mars operations."

and I am sure your right about combining the images, they have some nice 3D material as well although I don't have the glasses to appreciate this.

It is a shame they didn't have the same camera onboard Smart-1 when they went to moon.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is the best 'face' pic I like, taken by the Viking Orbiter...

Courtesy: NASA/JPL

Cheers!

www.star.le.ac.uk...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's one of the uglies from the twilight zone episode "Eye of the Beholder".

You know? The one where they take the gorgeous blonde and send her away to a camp with other "ugly" ppl like her?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That's an excellent pic and it certainly does look out of character with the surroundings. I suspect it's most likely the solidified core of an ancient volcano that partially toppled in an earthquake but definitely warrants closer inspection to determine its composition.

There's so much evidence of rain erosion in those mountains and the formation itself appears to be on the bed of what was once a sea with signs of dunes along the shoreline. Now if Mars had rivers and seas it implies there was a much denser atmosphere & rain once so the possibility of life and civilisations there (once at least) must be getting closer to being a certainty.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Take a peek at this face on Mars!

Does it look natural?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Below is a partially buried circular "fortress: that NASAMalin has labeled..

INCA CITY

NASA's label, not mine

Well i don't know about it being like an inca city, I do see something much more advanced then that. Look at the top of the both circles where they separate, Do you see that they appear to be some type of hinge? Do you have any reference on the size of these structures? Don't know if you noticed that before. Do you have other photos of this also? It looks like they would fit together. And i can tell anyone who says that these are natural, show me any other pics of natural structures that have perfect squares or rectangle shapes.And regarding mike's face pic, It does look just like easter island statue faces. and most stone faces from africa as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Remember, naysayers are naysayers because they shoot from the hip as a FIRST reaction to almost ANYTHING that is not crystal clear and obvious. it is a natural psychological tendency that manifests in people who have a skeptical world view in general and a desire to deny most things that challenge the paradigms of the observer in radical ways.

It is a comfort thing, basically. I am not sure about the face in question; it looks too much like facial features to be coincidence, especially considering thjat this is not the ONLY facial ' anomalie ' on Mars..the odds increase as to a creative effort when the number of ' anomalies ' goes up.

interesting, but until we can get someone on the surface( or the admission and use of someone on the surface) then we will have to conject the possible means of formation. But all possibilities should be left open and NO negative assumptions should be made; they stifle real inquiry and detract from the overall scientific methodology needed to see the real deal.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Looks pretty natural-ocurring to me... If I squint, I see a dog.

but then, the brain likes to "recognize" random stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
First of all, I know you were not talking to me, but here goes:

Originally posted by russ1969
Look at the top of the both circles where they separate, Do you see that they appear to be some type of hinge?
I see what you mean, good catch.

Do you have any reference on the size of these structures?
All those images have a resolution of more or less 242 metres per pixel, so it's just a question of measuring them.

Do you have other photos of this also? It looks like they would fit together.
Other photos of this area? Sure, that area has been monitored because it's one of the areas with what they think are seasonal CO2 defrostings.

And i can tell anyone who says that these are natural, show me any other pics of natural structures that have perfect squares or rectangle shapes.
Well, show me where do you see the perfect rectangles (a square is a rectangle) in these photos, I only see approximately rectangular shapes, not perfect rectangles.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
And i can tell anyone who says that these are natural, show me any other pics of natural structures that have perfect squares or rectangle shapes.

So, you're basically saying that because there's a kind of rough regularity to the stuff in the photos, that's enough evidence to convince you that these are some kind of huge artificial alien-built structures? That's all you need, is that right? Case closed?

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Well, show me where do you see the perfect rectangles (a square is a rectangle) in these photos, I only see approximately rectangular shapes, not perfect rectangles.

Yeah, those Martians could have used better rulers and t-squares when building that stuff. It's pretty irregular. And all the erosion isn't going to change how they laid the foundations. All in all, it's pretty sloppy work.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join