It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Notice the images below. Seems to me the critter has moved as shown in successive shots!

Cheers!

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Mike, surely there can not be life on Mars it was the wind that made it move or the sun heated the object up and it expanded and moved. Wait a minute it was the extreme cold that made it contract. No way this thing can not be alive NASA has not given the O.K. yet.

If you will look at the Noah photo and go to the far left center of photo you will see 3 prominent anaomolies south of Noah. Starting from the far left terraced structure, in the middle of the 2 structures you will see where Zorgon got his idea for his Avatar LOL. Concentrate you will see the medieval male humanoid face with a beard and crown looking straight at you. This will be vague at first looking more like a photograph or hologram. To blank out the surrounding light, cup your hand and look thru the tunnel made by your fingers, bingo. Rik Riley

[edit on 19-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Notice the images below. Seems to me the critter has moved as shown in successive shots!

Everything in the photos are at slightly different angles. The photo series has been produced with slightly different views of the object.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Those four images look like they were taken with different filters, and with different filters what is easily seen with one filter may be invisible with another filter.

I looked through the page from where Mikesingh took that image but I could not find the source for these images (but I did not look carefully for it).

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i believe they are rocks, and shadows. the human mind is tricked into finding things that are common in their everday lives. i like to think of it as looking for bunnies in the clouds.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wisefoolishness, this medieval kings face with crown is as real as the Earth we are living on today. Again center far left edge on photo go right until what appears to be a crater. Now go over one anomolie past the so called circular crater headed west it is very light in color, this is the face. No bunnies no clouds. Rik Riley

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I got ahold of a web site on a earlier post here that has to do with pictures of Mars and whats REALLY there.Pretty interesting stuff to say the least.Mars anomolies BTW, good post Mike

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Wisefoolishness, this medieval kings face with crown is as real as the Earth we are living on today. Again center far left edge on photo go right until what appears to be a crater. Now go over one anomolie past the so called circular crater headed west it is very light in color, this is the face. No bunnies no clouds. Rik Riley

and could you tell me what page this is on?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot to post site. www.rense.com... I asked my wife to tell me what she saw looking thru a 4X magnifying glass in the general area and she also said a bearded human with a crown. She hardly ever sees anything when I ask her to look at anomolies. Rik Riley

[edit on 19-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

i have no idea what you're talking about. i looked at the pictures in the post, and i don't see anything.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyboyi wish you could show me the actual photos,

I do not understand... both Mike and myself go out of our way to post the original photos and their source... As a matter of fact all anomalies on my website... if I cannot spot them myself on the originals, I do not post them, save for a few of the older ones... as the original sources are no longer available..

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
All I was really concerned about was that someone had a reputable source for the image. If we can get an expert to look at it, that'd be great. Anxious to hear what their opinion is on it.
TheBorg

Lol yes Herr Borg the source is reputable...well okay maybe not after all its NASA. I think Bulbasaur is NASA's Guardian or something.. HEY... thats a Pretilian critter isn't it?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Youd think with our current technology, we could get back there within a couple of years

LOL your asking the wrong guy on that one, as its our contention that they were already up there before Apollo and they have anti gravity... but that's for another thread..

This is the Martian Critter thread

On that note I wonder why no one make a fuss about this Face on Mars... its much better than the other one...

Oh my god lol. Oooh man.
SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED

Or maybe it's Duke Nukem without his sunglasses!

[edit on 20-5-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

[edit on 20-5-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
CidCaldensfey, Are you sure you have not been to Mars LOL. I came to the same conclusion there are many statues on Mars with much greater detail then the so called face on Mars. I believe there is inside info. that has leaked about the so called face and that is why many are so adamant about it being there. Without reservation next to the so called face there are diffinetly pyramids.

I do believe we as humans from Earth are already there on Mars and again do not kid yourself we are there. You know as well as I do we have technology way above what we are lead to believe by NASA. I have now painted 56 paintings of statues, monuments, and lifeforms on Mars. I have spent thousands of hours scanning Mars photos. Rik Riley

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
rikriley

Do you have any idea for the reason of so many statues?

Don't you find it strange that you see so many statues and not so much of other things?

Just curious.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Have you folks seen these pictures.

terraform.no.sapo.pt...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I did not knew that site, thanks.

But remember that the colours were applied, in almost all images, by the site owner.

But I think he has done a good job analysing the images, although I do not agree with his analysis.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Armap, that is a very good question and I have asked the same question myself. This is my take on the matter, I believe that every world that contains intelligent lifeforms has a different mind set than we Earthlings. Now when I say statues I mean hard structures as well as holograms. The Martonians have the technology to project holograms from reflected light. The problem is I can see the holograms and statues and most can not but a few can see them to varify what I am seeing.

Lets take the Pathfinder Sojourner mission for example the Sojourner Rover is plotting along the surface and with it's tiny camera takes photos directed toward ground zero objects and anomolies. What I discovered were rows of tiny humanoid looking row houses like Mother Hubbard that lived in the shoe. Notice I use the term tiny and if you have not trained your eyes you will not see them. I theorize they, Sandmaries, tiny humanoid beings on Mars, live in these humanoid looking structures. No different than humans on Earth using crests on their doors to distinguish where they live.

See 99% think I am crazy for bringing forth such information without showing photos. There is a reason I am holding back the info and one of the reasons include copywritten photos that at this time I do not have permission to release to the public. When I do release the info guess what NASA and JPL will know positively I know some of the things that they know.

Remember what I say near the Pathfinder is a small perfect manufactred highly polished metallic Pyramid Snake structure and an upright Yoda Cat like tiny statue that I painted in my paintings. Most of the things that either NASA, JPL or the Sandmaries do not want you to see is stealthed. I see thru the stealthed objects many times by picking up on hidden patterns. It is like a hidden puzzle maze and I have picked these anomolies up by visually spending thousands of hours looking for lifeforms and anomolies on the surface of Mars.

The larger statues on the surface similar to Mount Rushmore on Earth are scattered thru out Mars some are within cities others are out in the open near isolated structures. I am here on ATS to release the info ahead of the photos and paintings believe it or not. Remember my time is coming. Rik Riley

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I am here on ATS to release the info ahead of the photos and paintings believe it or not. Remember my time is coming. Rik Riley

Interesting story Rikriley, i hope you dont mind, me being reluctant until you show us some of the photo's. Your paintings might be beautifull but i'm afraid 'proof' for what you claim should not come from that.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thanks for your answer, rikriley, although I am left with the same doubts as before.

I have noticed on some of your posts and in your answer that you talk about holograms. Holograms only look like a 3D structure when seen with stereoscopic vision, a photo of a hologram does not make it look like a 3D object. Have you ever seen a large hologram? Even those holograms only look 3D with optimal light conditions.

Or are you talking about a different type of hologram?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join