It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 9/11 - The bigger conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So now we are 5 1/2 years past 9/11.

We are now fully involved in a civil war/occupation in Iraq and rattling sabbers at Iran.

The national debt borders on insane levels of debt.

The government has borrowed all the money that has been payed into social security and there won't be enough to meet future obligations.

Most of our industry has been outsourced to India and China and the investment and caviar class has cheered every American job loss.

The government is more inefficent and hostile towards the people than ever.

The media is completely owned and censored.

The government is seriously talking about a North American Union similar to the European Union and national ID's will be issued to every American in 2008.

Any thoughts as to what is really going on?

I say that American soviernty is being destroyed on purpose by the New World Order.

To the best of my understanding, the New World Order is a system of mind control that will allow the aristocratic bloodlines of the world to rule over the worlds population. They like freedom alright, but they hate yours, and they seek to limit it.

They are confident enough in thier arrogance to blatently tell us what they will do. It's like some kind of sick game with them, that they tell you what they are doing, without actually telling you what they are doing. The only thing that I can gather from this bizzare behavior is that they use this method as a means of depriving thier enemy, us, of any who would stand up to them. They actually see confrontation as a strength, and look to steal good talent for thier own, while looking down on the rest who cower in the corners as worthless, scumbags who deserve enslavement.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Yeah.

I can see now why you avoid the pentagon argument threads. This is what i'm supposed to have energy left for. where are we at? And headed?

nature animism (infinite spirits)-Polytheism (only so many master gods) - Montheism (only one master god) - Atheism (even that's gone, no spirit)

individual-village-citystate-kingdom-empire-alliance-NWO-?

Same pattern at other levels...

And better technology all the time.

And it's an open mindfuq, forced gognitive dissonnance, the Stockholm syndrome.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
I can see now why you avoid the pentagon argument threads.

I believe that a military takeover maybe our last best hope. The last bastillion of honor and duty. I'm sure that the thought has passed though the mind of every chief of staff officer.

I have posted a little on the pentagon, but it has mostly been to do with flight 77, Captain Charles Burlingame, and General Montague Winfield.

There is always the possiblility that the joint chiefs of staff might have enabled a 9/11 coup with the intention of holding the presendency hostage to thier demands of worldwide domination. (I.E. Do as we say, and act stupid, or we nuke texas)

We could only hope.

Allthough I do believe that if the military was in command of the whitehouse we would have nuked the entire middle-east into submisssion already.

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Stockholm syndrome

Identify with your captors.

Ain't that the truth. No one knows what to believe anymore. Bring on Saint Michael stage left, to restore order out of chaos and a belief in the sun. The slate will be wiped clean, smiles will re-appear on every face, order will be resored and hope renewed.

Pray, for we are close, very, very close.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well I don't want to be accused of giving away the plot. So you tell me where are we going post 9/11.

And don't let me put any ideas in your head. This is kind of an inside joke with a moderator, but none the less, I am interested in post 9/11 theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi Nothing,
I posted several threads on Nosty, but these guys don't seem to be too well read. As to where we're headed. Hang on for one rough ride.
Irag is only foreplay. Iran has always been the main event. Bushies have messed things up so badly, I believe the madmen in Iran are now in the driver's seat. As the old Roman Emporer, Claudius, quipped, " Tis better to be one of Herod's swine, than one of his sons". So with the Persians, look to them nuking one of their own cities, and then raising up a monstrous tidal wave of emotion, throughout the Islamic world. Everyone addicted to Persian Gulf oil, is going to be in this coming fight.
As to a neato prophecy of 9-11, just look at Nosty's CV, Q74. I call this one the 'Harley Boy' quatrain. Harley Big Twins from 1922 to the early eighties, were 74 C.I. displacement. They are called slant twins, and the Roman numeral V, for 5 gives the correct 45deg. spread. Adding up these numbers give 4+5=9, and 7+4=11. Also the buttressing Cents. 4&5 give forty five, for 45 degrees N. Lat.. Using the Harley Boy perspective, shows the foreign Arabic People, being forced out into the sunlight, even into the severe clear, of 9-11. CV, Q74, is real sneaky, but accurate right down to the big twins jugs, when sitting on the bench, look like the twin towers, since it's only when they are in the motor, are they tipped 45 deg. apart.
Further, 1200CC's are the metric equiv., of 74 C.I., and by juggling the cabalistic forshortening a bit, will give 2001. So, 45deg. N. Lat., 9-11, 2001. And these pearls date from 1555 or so.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
I posted several threads on Nosty, but these guys don't seem to be too well read. Hang on for one rough ride. Iran has always been the main event.

Bushies have messed things up so badly, I believe the madmen in Iran are now in the driver's seat. So with the Persians, look to them nuking one of their own cities, and then raising up a monstrous tidal wave of emotion, throughout the Islamic world. Everyone addicted to Persian Gulf oil, is going to be in this coming fight.

Nostradamous is interesting. I did look up a few of his quadranes.

Iran does look like the main event.

Iran has been printing supernotes (Counterfiet $100 bills) for years now. Makes you wonder about those millions of dollars of federal reserve notes that we flew into a war zone. And now Iran is stopping the trade of oil for dollars. Since they are determined to destroy our economy we decided to beat them to the punch while seizing thier assets in the process. Very nice. We win by destroying our burdomsome debt and score a trifecta by owning 1/2 of the worlds oil and enraging the American people in the process to the point that they seize democracy and freedom by force again.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
9/11 was a stock device to start the ball of global lockdown and reformation of the mass mind rolling. you WILL BE ASSIMILATED should be ringing in our ears. with an emphaisis on SIM, ie. VIRTUALIZED.

h.r. 6(1)66 'proves' it.

satanists have been planning this for centuries.

"nosty" was probably one of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
satanists have been planning this for centuries.

I would dare say that it goes back even further than that. (More like Milleniums)

[edit on 28-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

I would dare say that it goes back even further than that. (More like Milleniums)

yeah. the sphinx at giza is like 10 or 15 or more thousand yrs. old.

the pyramids, themselves, are unreproducable, if that's a word.

a proverbial enigma wrapped riddle burrito, if thatsa word.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Resently had a discusion with one of my best friends on 911. We came up with 4 possible explinations

1. It happened just the way we were all told.

2. There was a sinister home grown plot to rule the world.

3. The people in charge are almost complete idiots.

4. The people in charge let it happen, so they could rule the world.

I'm leaning toward #3. Could also be a combination of 2 or more sinarios. Like 2 & 4, that ones easy to buy. Or 3 & 4 is somewhat believable. But it could be just plain old 3. 1 is almost completely unbelievable IMO. Get ready for the next phase of operation rule the world coming to a T.V. near you(April 8th?).Pease Out(just a dream?) InfinityO'Reilly

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Post 9/11 is of course the showdown.

Ultimate power is exerting it's influence.

The stage is set, symbols everwhere.

We go where ever we are led because we are reactive and not proactive because so many are oblivious, as planned

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
... we are reactive and not proactive because so many are oblivious, as planned

Lots of truth there.

It is others who are proactive and we who are reactive. The question remains - Who? Why? How?

I lean towards perhaps the most sinister plot of all. A multi-generational plot that encompasses people all over the world with one goal in mind. Global unity. The re-unification of mankind as attempted by Nimrod in the tower of Babel.

We are knee deep right now in the heart of ancient biblical lands and the reason evades us.

Reasons given:
- Spreading democracy - It doesn't even work in this country and we're gonna teach others how to be democratic (Please)
- Looking for weapons of mass destruction - THe only WMD's that we might ever find would have USA stamped on them.
- Toppeling mad dictators - Takes one to know one I guess (Not only that but we brought Saddam to power)

Reasons not given:
- Seize the oil fields
- Send local reserve and guard military units to war (And keep the regular military in reserve), and treat them like #, with the intention of building local unit co-hesion and having them return home pissed off and ready to overthrow the government
- Surround and seize Iran with the intention of breaking down political barriers and building an oil pipeline along the same route as the silk road all the way to China. China and India would be afraid that domestic disturbances along the pipeline route would cutoff oil supplies and we could effectively hold China and India hostage to our demands in exchange for undisturbed free flowing oil. (i.e. we either fund specific terrorists groups along the route or we do not)

Reasons not even contemplated:
The real powers that guide humanity(The anchient occult) are somewhere in the moutainous regions of Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tibet and they decided to remind America of her mission (the great commission), since we seemed to have forgotten and we have taken to idol worship instead. The Masons stole a little of that knowledge from the middle-east during the crusades and some are loyal to the cause and were influenced to make sure that 9/11 occurred. And I do believe that multi-generational planning may have taken place.

I lean towards the last reason.

The last reason will be the most difficult to accept by those who are the most naive, unknowledgable and inexpierienced.

What is right and what is wrong?

Who are we to question?

I feel that we already know the answer, but some choose to reject it. God gave the devil authority over the earth and the devil knows that his time is limited, but he presses forward anyways.

There must be a method to the madness.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think we need to look back into history to get the answers of today. Both World War I and II brought about major social and economic change in society. Each war served it's purpose to restructure society and the economy. I think we are headed towards another yet even more radical social and economic change with the unset of War with Iran and other countries. This is needed in order to bring about the major change that the powers that be want. Without a major, major conflict it would be impossible to set forth the true global agenda!!! The media has been brain washing society into consumerist sheep, and because of this the American public will buy into what ever we are told by the media. Without the corporate controlled media, this agenda would be very difficult to push through, now the media will sell the war and bring about the NWO with little to no reistance of the public.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
... now the media will sell the war and bring about the NWO with little to no reistance of the public.

Mass mind control - It's what we should be most on guard about. The non-thinking masses outnumber those who have a brain. The resistance must do what it can to seize as much support as it can away from the elite. Since they control the media, the only way that is left open to us is one to one and small group communication.

It worked for Jesus, it should work for us.

Of course, there is always the chance that they engineered Jesus and the Jesus story is just moving thier agenda forward.

Think - Counter Think.

Trust nothing - nothing is true. You know that is actually the motto of the anchient assassins.

Go with your gut instinct.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My gut instinct tells me that the best way to convince people of anything is to stick with what you can prove, and then let them draw their own conclusions further to that.

What can you prove?

You can speculate about goals, motives, etc, but those things do not convince the majority of people. The majority of people will accept trusted sources like the media, because they cannot think critically for themselves.

Teach people critical thought if you want to overcome any conspiracy you care to name. Educate people with things you can prove, and be stringent in your own words, standards and beliefs.

It takes only one flaw in your reasoning to discredit your whole argument, only one thing that your audience simply cannot digest for them to dismiss all of it.

I think there's a definite issue with many ATS users whose posts I have read is that they believe without doing solid research and reasoning of their own, so to those people that have they appear as lunatics.

It is far better to say "I am not sure, or I do not know" than to simply assume without proof, and then *search* for that proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
What can you prove?

Working on it chief.

Let me ask you this, what can you disprove?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
As someone with scientific training, this quote is probably quite apt (from wikipedia.org)

According to Stephen Hawking in A Brief History of Time, "a theory is a good theory if it satisfies two requirements: It must accurately describe a large class of observations on the basis of a model that contains only a few arbitrary elements, and it must make definite predictions about the results of future observations". He goes on to state, "any physical theory is always provisional, in the sense that it is only a hypothesis; you can never prove it. No matter how many times the results of experiments agree with some theory, you can never be sure that the next time the result will not contradict the theory. On the other hand, you can disprove a theory by finding even a single repeatable observation that disagrees with the predictions of the theory".

Every time someone posts a theory about the world, 9/11 etc, ANY specific part of their theory that is either contradictory or disprovable in essence disproves the whole theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
As someone with scientific training, this quote is probably quite apt (from wikipedia.org)

According to Stephen Hawking in A Brief History of Time, "a theory is a good theory if it satisfies two requirements: It must accurately describe a large class of observations on the basis of a model that contains only a few arbitrary elements, and it must make definite predictions about the results of future observations". He goes on to state, "any physical theory is always provisional, in the sense that it is only a hypothesis; you can never prove it. No matter how many times the results of experiments agree with some theory, you can never be sure that the next time the result will not contradict the theory. On the other hand, you can disprove a theory by finding even a single repeatable observation that disagrees with the predictions of the theory".

Every time someone posts a theory about the world, 9/11 etc, ANY specific part of their theory that is either contradictory or disprovable in essence disproves the whole theory.

My theory has not been disproved this far.

It has been denied and ridiculed, by some, but that is about it. The theory stands so far and is gaining support. And it scares the hell out of some. They may attempt to suppress it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I agree that what ever theory you put forth must be able to stand up to critical debate, Hawkins point is strong. That said, we still try to make sense of 911 in our own ways, different in sides taken, but both want to win the game. I want to believe it's the way we were told, but my guts say no freaken way! So here I am chiming in when someones arguement doesn't add up. I would like to have a solid theory to put forth here, however there just isn't enough evidence to make a call one way or the other.(did I just quote Debra Harry?) My gut says biggest heist in the history of the world and continuing at this very instant. My heart wants to believe something else! We'll all keep on trying.

NWO is definently on the horizon

Oil reserves our being claimed by the strongest might on earth

Where do all us sheep fit in? slaves for the masters?

I will not go quietly!

"Give me Liberty or give me Death"

Old quote but the best ever made

damn messed up the quote had to edit

[edit on 29-3-2007 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
... we still try to make sense of 911 in our own ways, different in sides taken, but both want to win the game. I want to believe it's the way we were told, but my guts say no freaken way! ...

My gut says biggest heist in the history of the world and continuing at this very instant. My heart wants to believe something else!

Look at the benifits to America if the Federal Reserve fails.

We were here before the Federal Reserve was created, we will be here after the central bank fails and people will realize that money just ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Without vision we fall into oblivion.

The tightening of the shackles of imprisonment by those who have no vision is the worst fate that we could ever suffer.

My theory has not been disproved this far.

Solomons temple

Ok, who let the money changers into the temple?

"Give me liberty or give me death."

Of course, we know how that turned out for the last guy.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

<<   2 >>

join