It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 liars caught on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't know their Agenda but the way they lie
?
Why lying so badly?
youtube.com...
Just a little more piece of a gigantic lie.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
wow thats really strange, it seemed like they were trying to get their lies straight. The guy in the uniform being interviewed actually seemed like he was under mind control.. he looked almost in a hypnotic state. They both were acting bizarre, as if they were getting interogated, not interviewed. I guess it occured to them that they were botching the story up and the way they cut the story off was strange too. They were almost mad when they were leaving, as if the news anchor was prying too deep.

edited this and made a double post by accident, sorry.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by hikix]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
wow thats really strange, it seemed like they were trying to get their lies straight. The guy in the uniform being interviewed actually seemed like he was under mind control.. he looked almost in a hypnotic state. They both were acting bizarre, as if they were getting interogated, not interviewed. I guess it occured to them that they were botching the story up and the way they cut the story off was strange too. They were almost mad when they were leaving, as if the news anchor was prying too deep.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not sure........ I'll wait for others to answer.

Certainly seems odd how clean they are; I don't think they would have had a change of clothes that quickly, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
look at his hands how sweaty were them?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Slightly suspicious, but way too many variables involved. Did they climb out through rubble ot thru a stairway that came out somewhere else? The suit gguy has a heart ondition and is heaving a bit, clearly upset and jittery. The cop is a bit odd acting, may have been in a basement connecting th buildings and forgot which side of the dividing line he was on? Whatever.

So what is this supposed to show?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
nothing another couple of liars as some of the people that post in this forum.
Anyway nothing to lie about so lets move on?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
sorry wrong thread

[edit on 16-3-2007 by piacenza]

top topics

join