It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Osama's admission on 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I find it difficult to believe that the Federal Government does not have access to PAL - NTSC conversion applications, at least as sophisticated as those available to the General Public. Of what use is a distorted, imperfect conversion to analysts, who are studying the tape for clues? None, id wager. I would want the best possible copy available, but perhaps that makes too much sense.

I think the PAL - NTSC argument is pretty weak.

I suppose a fuzzy, distorted video might help fool the unwashed masses, but that's just a guess.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

then why have previous presidents warned against these monsters for years.

Good point. And why did they stop after JFK's head got blown off?

kix

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
And...also why they did NOT smoke ´em out of their holes?

OBL is still at large......how convenient.... guess he will outlive some guys in this administration..

edit spelling

[edit on 20-3-2007 by kix]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

OBL is still at large......how convenient.... guess he will outlive some guys in this administration..

One can only hope...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
GwionX

I realize it is no fun to think of the people within our Federal Government as everyday goof-balls that just happened to take a different career path.

but they are.

well that says it all.

then why have previous presidents warned against these monsters for years.

Al Queda? Because they are a very real threat.

Americans working for the Government that hate other Americans, and want to kill them? We must be listening to different Presidents, I simply don't hear them saying that.

im not even going to bother with you. good day sir.

Um..well you didn't have to "bother" in the first place. I think you will be great for this movement! You have the cherry-picking Quotes down to an art. ....Goodbye

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the FBI to update their top most wanted terrorists webpage. Last time I checked none of those listed are wanted in connection with the attacks of September 11th 2001.

FBI Most Wanted Terrorists

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
I'm still waiting for the FBI to update their top most wanted terrorists webpage. Last time I checked none of those listed are wanted in connection with the attacks of September 11th 2001.

FBI Most Wanted Terrorists

I think you got them by the short hairs there. It makes perfect sense that they have holograms, remote controlled planes, explosives planted throughout buildings without anyone seeing, secret connections to all the terrorist organizations, the ability to mimic passengers voices so as to fool their loved ones.

But updating a web page to cover their tracks? beyond human technology.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I find it difficult to believe that the Federal Government does not have access to PAL - NTSC conversion applications, at least as sophisticated as those available to the General Public.

Oh they got it. Why not used right? An oversight? Or did they mean to give us a fat Osama to trip over for a while?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I find those videos inconclusive of any supposition at all. there`s no audio and lip movement is suspiciously obscured, Also, people pleas stop referring to Al-Qaeida(sp.?) as some terrorist org or movement, as from what I understand, it means "The Database", and was originally exactly that, a database of CIA trained operatives(Mostly Afghanistani) in the fight against "Communism".
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
Please, try and look objectively, these tapes tell us very little really. Do not see things as you are, but as they are. Sometimes, see nothing, if nothing is what you are shown.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why exactly does Osama seem so fat btw? hadn`t heard of `fat osama`, but was watching vids and thought he looked really fat, then read postings and were referring to `fat osama`!!
Anyone give me a reasonable explanation please as to why he would wear such ridiculously baggy clothes if not actually perhaps be fat, or maybe even a Happy Mondays fan? (Loose Fit-Happy Mondays)

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OBL was created by the CIA & ISI years ago to fight the Russians ... he is merely the Patsie for the Israeli/Bush lead mass murder on 9/11.

Notice how these shills don't want to talk about the Israeli evidence of fore knowledge and complicity in 9/11. Someday the TRUTH will be revealed and their beloved Israeli will be nuked off the face of this earth and Cheney & Co. will be swinging from ropes.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Zio-Shills don't want to debate Israel's criminal & treasonous behavior ??

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
to my sensibilities, there's a real Osama, but his head is in the clouds
and wasn't/ concerned with the seizing of passanger jets as in 9/11...

...The terrorism we practice is of the commendable kind for it is directed at the tyrants and the aggressors and enemies of Allah,
the tyrants, the traitors who commit acts of treason against their own countrys and their own faith and their own nation.
Terrorizing those and punishing them are necessary measures to straighten things and make them right.
Tyrants and oppressors who subject the Arab nation to aggression ought to be punished... etc etc

OBLs rant can be found on these two addresses ('search' for a number of others around the web)
www.pbs.org...
www.youtube.com...

this OBL rant was given in May 1998, 3 years after the Bojinka plot & operation was uncovered...& presumably the plot to unfold as 9-11 was in the early stages.
One can interpet OBLs rhetoric is still in the large, generalized stage...
OBL is only presenting a 'Theme' to incite & motivate others...

imo. OBL was nowhere near being a mastermind or tactical General of 9-11, that distinction (although unlikely) is claimed by Kahlid Sheik Mohammed...here again the subliminal message promoted by the US Intel agencies is that 9-11 was a Top-Down creation rather than a Bottoms-Up operation hatched among Hani Hanjour network of M.E. & Asian friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
According to the FBI's page on Usama:

Usama's FBI Profile

He is left handed - yet in the supposedly "fake" films he is clearly eating with his right hand, and writing with his right hand.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
the CIA finds a video of Osama confessing everything, they just so happen to find a video, how convenient it was so soon after 9/11 to boot.

They can find a video of Osama, but they can't find Osama.....yah right.

BTW, there is one complication for those who are so ready to believe in this Osama Tape and confession.

He also says that most of the hijackers didn't even know what they were going to do until the day of 9/11!!!!!

So inform me please as to how they were really going to pull this off then, if this is true???

[edit on 25-4-2007 by talisman]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join