It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow a Vulcano in the middle of New York thats a first

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
oh wow a Volcano in the middle of New York

For our little friends the conspiracy government .
Lets see
A) Photoshopped?
B) Natural Collapse do cause this kind of molten metal

youtube.com...
If this video is real it would be the nail in the coffin (has we ever needed it)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Piacenza, nothing personal but you're writing way too many pointless no-resonse threads that are cluttering the field and burying better ones. Please just contribute to the discussions already going and only post things that are new and orthy. (hint- I author a new thread maybe twice a week). Will you even bother checking this one to see this or are you too busy looking for more things to start five more threads on?
PS - i am not the boss, just advice. Sorry to sound bossy.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A volcano like event is pointless? Wow you guys are fast always the first to answer with nothing in here just move on...
PLease explain me what the hell is that because I have no idea.
Do you?
Where is the video on ATS I cant find it thnx in advance for fiding it for me.
Appreciate

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What are we supposed to be looking at here? All I see is a fire truck going along the street, with no molten anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah sorry, just food for thought. I'm more caustic than logic today so just ignore me henceforth.
As for the significance of the vid: okay if it's never-before-seen and worthwhile, that's your call and you called it. I watched the video anyway and saw nothing. Am I just dense? it looks like three seconds of a fire truck driving down the street near the WTC, after the collapse, and kicking up dust.
A lot of your posts are more wothwhile, I just noticed like ten new threads by you today and this one seemed useless to me, which is why I mentioned it here. Just advice, take it or leave it.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yeah you are right I dont see any molten metal blowing off the tires of the firetruck while it goes through this weird looking red lava style road in New York

I guess you are right on this one.
AHAHAHHA
At least you are funny

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Have you watched ABC reporting in advance The collapse of WTC1 or 2 or both?
Thats a first as well go watch it and write nothing to see in there.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Dude, we already discussed this in another thread. The first still image i saw looked convincing, but after seeing the vid in ANOTHER THREAD, its obvious what you're looking at is a spot of sunlight, not molten anything.

Im a total CT and ive got to say that this vid is #! You're only making yourself look bad if you continue to pursue this one.

top topics

join