It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have always considered the events of 9-11 to be suspicious. I don't feel the American government arranged the events, perhaps they knew exactly when and where is was coming, but there is no real evidence and never likely to be any. But the Israeli connection is more tangable with the celebrating Jewish 'art students' and their release, Have a read of this article and see what you think. It begins about a 3rd of the way down the page.
www.warincontext.org...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If the Israelis had done it, they would've framed a Palestinian group, I think. Not nearly as much to gain from Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Please read the thread first there is alot of information. Plus since 9-11 it's not like the American government has been quick to defend the Palestinians with the Israeli government being given alot of freedom to persucate(The wall) , invade(Gaza, Lebanon) with no real effort to restart the peace process. Think about it
If you want to find the conspiracy, you are not going to find it arguing about the actual attacks and what bought down the towers, hit the Pentagon etc etc but what was going on around and before leading up to it and the money trail(The share sell offs of the airlines)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not saying Israel didn't benefit from 9/11.

I'm just saying, it seems like they would've framed the Palestinians. I mean, all they would have had to do is frame Hamas or Fatah for 9/11, and their Palestinian problem would go away forever.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's a good point, but it's to obvious and would of given the Israelis alot to explain like how they didn't know and inform the U.S government. I really don't think the Palestinians with the Israelis watching there every move could of pulled it off without the Israelis clocking on, thus America would of been pretty peved with Israel. By it just being a muslim group was enough as the U.S governments hostility for basically all muslims has helped sort out the Palestinians for the Israelis.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
It's a good point, but it's to obvious and would of given the Israelis alot to explain like how they didn't know and inform the U.S government. I really don't think the Palestinians with the Israelis watching there every move could of pulled it off without the Israelis clocking on, thus America would of been pretty peved with Israel.

Good point there. I agree.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From this article there are alot of coincidences of Israeli 'art students' some of them ex-spys(more likely remove the ex part) were in the same cities as the hijackers, alot of large cash withdrawls, all very very suspicious. I don't know what to think but it's a possibility.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I really think it's quite important to read this article it is the most informative and plausable article on a conspriacy involving 9-11 that i have seen.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
If the Israelis had done it, they would've framed a Palestinian group, I think. Not nearly as much to gain from Afghanistan and Iraq.

but GW's desires were made a long time before 911, in terms of Iraq.
Bush was known to be thinking about an over-throw.

Maybe the Israeli's beleived that He needed an almighty shove?

.... well I dont buy the israeli Idea.

I think israel knew ,just like the US Governmnet knew before hand.

They probably filmed it, to have as a momento...
'' they day out future changed ''

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
But did Israel know more than the U.S? Enough to stop the attacks? personally i think the U.S government and security agencies bungled the whole affair through no cross communication and conflicting interests whether it was intentional is up in the air there is no clear evidence of this. Everyone gos on about Americas power but i think America and their government are quite easiy manipulated, clearly by the Israeli governmeny and i feel by Iran at this moment also. Israel has a top class security network who clearly spy on the U.S whatever the offical line is, they knew what they were doing.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well, if you support the controlled demolition theory then the connection to Mossad becomes more tangible. After all, they are the world's premier explosive experts.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Really i didn't know that, they didn't have to be involved in the actual attacks to be liable,just knowing enough beforehand is an act tangable to an act of war on the U.S. America is being manipulated on all sides.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Three things on the Israeli angle:
1) Daniel Lewin - Akamai tech founder and special ops counter-terror soldier, wound up on Flight 11 and was either shot or knifed to death during the hijacking: some kind of air marshall? Just coincidence he wound up there to fight them and die? Seated directly between two of the hijackers with his assassin seated right behind him? I'm not sure
2) UMS - if they were really covertly helping plan 9/11, would they have started dancing in public like that? Such poor discipline can get you arrested and worse, noticed, drawing attention to your covert role in the attacks... curious.
3) Fox News reported shortly after 9/11 about the AMDOCS Israeli spying op that may compromise the whole US phone system, esp. the federal lines used for FBI and so on. I've heard, from Mike Ruppert, that DickCheney himself was responsible for the leak to Carl Cameron. I take this possibility as a sign Israeli blame is partly set-up, perhaps as a blank-check threat between co-conpirators to keep each other in check? A little mistrust there?

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Really i didn't know that, they didn't have to be involved in the actual attacks to be liable,just knowing enough beforehand is an act tangable to an act of war on the U.S. America is being manipulated on all sides.

If Israel did it, Im pretty sure America would of been involved, or in the loop..

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And the "art students..." I think it possible they were essentially shepherds of the hijackers. Floowed them around, gathering evidence to be used later. they may have been trying to stop the attack or not. My guess is, if they were smart, they'd suspect the US might desire a "catastrophic and catalyzing event" these guys were planning, but to be safe hand over all info at high levels where the number of eyes seeing it is limited, Then the US can chose - act on the intel and stop the plot, or let it roll on. Either way, no blame for the Isrealis. According the Bibi Netanyahu's initial comments after 9/11, the Israeli state seemed pretty pleased with the outcome.
It was not Hamas becuase the US was framing up the findings, fleshing out the network bhind the atrocities, and needed a GLOBAL threat, which connects to but goes beyond israel's most immediate enemies. That's why we;'re in WWIV right now, and for another 20 years estimated.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is a link to another thread about the I-Spies that may interest you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The link below is very comprehensive:

Memorandum To The National Commission On Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States

[edit on 15/3/2007 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well i guess we'll never know the true events leading up to that fateful day. This will never be allowed to come out even in a 100 years becasue it will still be affecting the world.

top topics

join